The Black Eyed Pees...

• Thread starter Lookin4Precious
  • Start date
Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
L

Lookin4Precious

No, that wasn't a typo.

For those who do not know the story... the Black Eyed Peas were performing in San Diego over the weekend and were running terribly late to the event. They showed up drunk off their A$$E$ and got right on stage....

Apparantly, Fergie should have made at least one stop before getting there, because as soon as she did, she had to pee really bad. So, what does anybody do when they are in a crowded place (especially when you are the focal point of everyone there!!!!).. why walk over to the corner of the stage and pee of course!

On stage? YES!

In front of EVERYONE? YES!

Do you take your pants off? NO!!!!!!!

Do you get overwhelmed with embarrassment? NO!!!!!!

Do you continue to perform, singing, dancing while the whole world stares at the giant piss stain in your crotch that has made its way down your leg????? YES!!!!!!!!!!!

Are their pictures online... OH HELL YES!!!!

This is just one of those deliciously absurd stories that is utterly unbelivable.. yet... its totally real!

:puke

lol... as bad as Paula Radcliffe stopping for a piss on the street during the London Marathon (with over a 1,000,000 people lining the streets... and millions more watching on TV).....

Apparently long distance runners are prone to being helpless to hold it in! Well that was her excuse anyway.

Marathon runners are totally excempt from this I believe. They just have to go.. so they do. Fine. I get it.... but there is a world of difference between an athlete releaving themselves and a drunk chick pissing her pants on stage and then continues to perform.... just rediculous

Just seen the pics...:sick

:puke :puke :puke :puke

She is probably the last person in the world i'd like to be right now!

fergie_2.jpg

fergie_split.jpg

fergie_1.jpg

fergie_ladder.jpg

Not the best looking, even when not incontinent. :puke

re

Now THAT'S taking the pi$$, big time...

Couldn't gone my whole life without seeing those pics. Thanks JS... :sick :p

Re: re

Wow.. She was one of my fantasies.. I didnt need to see that..

Even without the piss stain, she looks a lot like Fred Durst from Limp Bizkit.....:puke

Sorry kids, but if you've seen them on TV at all, this chick is smokin'. So none of that Fred Durst nonsense now...

Oh come on dave.. after she publically pissed herself and didn't skip a beat.... she all but handed over her hotness crown.... let the Durst comparisons commence!

Cant you see it Dave, shes amlost saying, " We did it all for the NOOKIE!" or " Keep Rolling Rolling Rolling....". :ted

I agree w/ Dave.. She is smokin when she aint pissin.. But some folks are into that.. Different strokes for different folks.. Whatchu talkin bout Willis..

Maybe I am being overly analytical but she sure didn't go too much? She couldn't hold that? :google :rolleyes

Back