• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Sideshow The Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

b24karrot

Super Freak
Reaction score
Okay since I screwed up the title on my first thread here it is all put right.

I need

Security Guard
PZ

Both mint in Box please.....

I still have minty fresh PayPal

Anyone, anyone, anyone?

i have a security guard,pz and the doctor exclusive.i'm willing to sell if the price is right.all are mint never been opened but i am in the u.k. so shipping outside wont be cheap.

Hi,
Thanks for the response.

You have a PM

guard has shipper pz doesn't,your looking at about $80 with tracking and insurance.uk is very expensive which is one reason i have never sold to people outside uk.:eek:

so if shipping price is ok?..then make your best offer and i'll let you know!

Your a funny guy, but I don't need the whole set...........and if I did I would not spend this on it. But thanks for the great help and offer.

Trust me, this wasn't any sort of help. It's ridiculous to ask $1800 for the Dead series. I could see maybe $800 (maybe $1k, maybe) as a reasonable offer. this seller asks incredible prices, but manages to sell some stuff, so it works for him.

And several of them have been opened and taken out of the box but not displayed. :rolleyes:

Back