Who leaves, you decide

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

who will be the first to leave gaming tonight for a "break"

• Kit Fisto

Votes: 11 39.3%
  • BadMoon

Votes: 17 60.7%

• Total voters

Jack's Smirking Revenge
Reaction score
Roll up, roll up, ladies & gentlemen. I ask you who will be the first to leave gaming tonight for a "break" :lol

to clarify....the break is for anger management aka "pulling a badmoon"

History:
The term was called pulling badmoon as he was the originator of this behaviour

but more recently kitfisto has shown signs of this behaviour

dictionary definition:

"pulling a badmoon" - adj- 1. to leave unannounced due to a dip in gaming performance
2. to play so badly everyone decides it's funny to smoke tag you resulting in departure also

also known as being a weiner

NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH "PULLING A JPOOLE" WHICH TENDS TO RESULT IN PROPERTY DAMAGE

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:D

Last edited:
I don't piss every 5 seconds like BadMoon does....I think he will ie and say he's getting a beer when he's really having another sit down pee! :rotfl

OMG! LOLololoLOLOLololOLOLOLoloLOLOLOLlO

I am the master of my own destiny! So I voted for Kit.

My money is on Loki to be the first to whine about Host Advantage though.

What are you laughing at Havyck? Are you even "allowed" to play tonight? :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:D

Oh...well, I can fix this contest. I'll just start talking about host advantage so he will get mad and leave first. :D

As long as I am not the host I am not sensitive about that. :lol Now if we are going to do a thread about whiners I think one should be created. I would put Loki, iLL, and Kit at the top. It depends on their mood as to who will start first. :lol LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO

Oh and put me in on that list but after 11PM on Friday and Saturday nights. :rotfl

Only one person can "Pull a Badmoon" the right way so I had to vote for the originator of it.

Only one person can "Pull a Badmoon" the right way so I had to vote for the originator of it.

KoolAidMan_Fullpic_2.gif

What about the poll for who calls a fellow Freak a "F'ing faggot" for the first time tonight? I'll go with BadMoon yet again! :rotfl:rotfl

I don't think this thread is about who will abruptly leave after A being to drunk or B being too mad. I think it is about who will need the first break to either get beer or pee. :rotfl

Back