No Faux Bronze Duel of the Fates Diorama Preorder this week????

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I cannot even get to the page....we sure it is not happening?

Dusty has stated that there is no faux bronze order this week, so you can relax if that was what you were waiting for...

This is posted on the homepage:

Many Star Wars collectors are expecting us to release a limited edition Faux-Bronze edition of our popular ‘Duel of the Fates’ diorama with an upcoming newsletter launch. Well, fear not - we are glad to tell you today that we will NOT be pre-ordering this item until May 2008 at the earliest. In addition, we will not be releasing ANY extremely limited items (100 or less) with our newsletter launch for a few weeks. So take a breather and enjoy stress free Thursdays for a few weeks!

Now that shows the power of anxious Sideshow collectors!!! Crash the site and cause them to tell us don't worry, nothing limited is coming for a while! I applaud them for it though!!! :clap :clap :clap

Yep, nice to know that nothing super limited is coming for awhile. Although I would like a new SW 1/6 announcement :monkey3

Back