Bodie, what the hell did you do to KERMIT!?!?!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

TheWitchKing

019ap.jpg

058tr.jpg

106oa.jpg

114vu1.jpg

125pd.jpg

:rock

What is going on over there? Don't any of you jokers or smokers wear pants?

:rock

Hey! I can see infinity in that first picture...

...or is that just the second-hand smoke talking? :rollin

OK......we knew it would happen...1st drugs, now crime to supply his habit, but he got busted

kermit_busted.jpg

He squeeled under pressure & named his gang......police advised you not to approach these muppets as they are considered unstable & could be caught running about the woods naked.

kermit2.jpg
kermit6.jpg
kermit3.jpg

kermit4.jpg
kermit5.jpg

Here's a better whole pic of the family that run the streets of Sesame......

sesamestreetgang1zl.jpg

Oh God I needed that. I can't remember the last time I laughed so hard. I just got rejected for a job I applied for, so this is just what the doctor ordered.

Reminds the time in Sophmore year when he had to perform small plays for English class. One guy took an Ernie puppet and stuck a rolled up joint in its mouth.

Me and bodie are goin to kermits house. We're gonna hotbox the scooby van with some other board members.

:hat

He's even pimpin Miss Piggy to fund his habit!!!

Just so everyone knows , she's on the corner of 6th and Congress here in Ausin TX .

Prices range from $5 to $50 depending on your prference . :xmas :whip

I prefer $5 myself. Thats all I can afford a pig nosed wench. Does a Melways translate into texan? Thats an Aussie reference btw.

What perturbs me is HE's reference. Hot Box me baby, I'd like to have my member hot boxed. :rollin :hat Smokin James.

Back