• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

lookin to buy ht HIcks

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

royasave33

Super Freak
Reaction score
Looking to see if anyone is willing to part with A mint in box hot toys hicks around here just send me pms thanks
Back again with some cash and seeing if anyone is selling theirs

Last edited:
Looking to see if anyone is willing to part with A mint in box hot toys hicks around here just end me pms thanks

best off customizing a terminator michael biehn. that goes for about $100.

yea that two grand one on the bay was probely just bid on by the seller useing a differnt name

No , i think it was a member on here and he got the cash for it.

The one that went for over two thousand was not a member (at least not one that admitted it). Nash's auction went for $1100 and he apparently did get paid. However, there have been lots of auctions since then that have gone for around $400-$500.

exactly how would one do that? buy the Terminator John Connor and use Hudson's gear, after repainting the armor?

I don't think that's the best idea, actually, since you can't get loose marine armor anymore, and you'll be forced to buy an existing marine anyway. The best idea is to rework a Hudson (or possibly an Apone figure, but they're harder to find now). You can remove the unneeded graffiti with some fine grain sandpaper and the paint Hicks' on. For the head, I would recommend Les Walker's "Spikey Haired Hicks" head, although I think you'll have to wait a while to get one, since he is full up at the moment. Or if you want to go cheaper, the head from the Hudson figure (which you will already have) looks a lot like Hicks if you repaint him with brown hair.

I'm currently waiting for my Hicks head from Les, and when it comes in I will be posting about the conversion in the colonial marine thread, so you can look for that if you like.

The one that went for over two thousand was not a member (at least not one that admitted it). Nash's auction went for $1100 and he apparently did get paid. However, there have been lots of auctions since then that have gone for around $400-$500.

Was not a member at the time but am now, just to keep an eye on you guys!

managed to get myself one last week for $400.00 because the thing got canceled and I had the spare cash , hope you find one soon ! :D

Back