"LOST"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

TURINS BANE

"LOST"

Anyone one else watching this programme in the U.K.
Looks to be a great show. even Dominic Monaghan is in
it.:rock very compulsive viewing.
I've got a few nit picks though. That Jack guy seems to be a very clinched "the savour of them all"
I think I prefer the chain-smoking guy. I don't want their to be just
one lead character it's a team.

They have been there for 3 days now, so why haven't they looked for
food? They should have eaten the bear. And on the second day they
should have at least started to make a decent shelter. But with the
monsters in the forest their probably to scared.? :\

I liked the back story's to the character's notice the bold guy
didn't have one. I think he might have been there before the crash
he definitely has secrets.

And having a advert every five seconds is a real pain in the ass. Looking forward to the rest of the series though. 8) :bliss

You see a backstory of a different character with each episode. It really does become fascinating, but it's more a character piece than plot reliant. So don't go looking for a whole lot of logic in their survival plans.

Oh dave.. ignorant silly dave. There is logic EVERYWHERE. It is hidden so sneakily and so well.. and you don't realize it until you see somebody elses backstory, or the same persons backstory froma different view, then paired with some event or happening on the Island and you suddenly realized... WHOA! This is F#@KED! How did... who was.. where did.. when did.. AGHHHHH This shows great!!!!! And it does get better and better and better... can't wait for season two!

oh, and just for you dave... :bliss

Yeah, but the logic of food collecting and water processing was what I'm referring to. I love the show for the interconnectedness and the "grand plan" that is obviously working. But it's not a procedural where the plot rules above all. And that's why I like it.

I really liked what I saw of the first two episodes, but hate the damn ad breaks every 10 minutes!!!

:bang

The ads didnt seem that bad....I made sure I rushed home from football - finished at 8.15 - to catch it, saying I couldnt go to the pub because of it! It seems they've landed on Jurassic Park.....how unfortunate.

I did not see any of the episodes yet but I did order the season 1 DVD set... will keep me busy when I am working in our Braintree store and I have nothing to do ;)

Re: re

LOST rocks!!!!! :rock :rock :rock

And yeah.............episode 4 is awesome but then again the whole series was full of jawdropping awesomeness :rock :rock

Roll on 21st september for the start of season 2!!!!

re

Yeah, but the logic of food collecting and water processing was what I'm referring to. I love the show for the interconnectedness and the "grand plan" that is obviously working. But it's not a procedural where the plot rules above all. And that's why I like it.

Deeeeeeeep, man!!!

Back