PS3 vs Grievous PF?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which would you buy?

• Grevious PF

Votes: 14 22.2%
  • PS3

Votes: 35 55.6%
  • Neither - Save the Money

Votes: 14 22.2%

• Total voters

Shropt

My Little Mod
Reaction score
If you had a choice, which would you buy?

1. Grievous PF
  2. PS3
  3. Neither - Save the Money

EDIT: I already have an Xbox360 and I DO NOT own a Blu-ray player yet.

Last edited:
Do you have an Xbox 360? If you want to play games that's what you should buy. However, the PS3 is an awesome Bluray player and has some cool games coming out down the line. If you want another statue buy the Grevious. At the end of the day it depends on what you want.

That being said if you want my opinion and it is between a Grevious and a PS3. I would take the PS3. Much more uses than a Grevious statue.

i dont play video games myself so id go with the statue. however a PS3 gives you a gaming system and a Blue ray player. so if you like gaming....

If you do end up getting Grievous.make sure you get the Ex version w/cape.That cape gives him a far better look.

Buy a Wii and use the rest on something else cooler than an over-hyped PT character :chew:rotfl

This ones easy PS3 all the way...you'll get way more enjoyment out of it. IMO

Sicne you all ready have the 360 go with Grievous. For me a Blu-Ray player isn't that big a deal.

I'd get the PS3, but I'd wait a couple months or so until the new Metal Gear Solid bundle comes out. It's going to have the 80GB system with the new rumble controller (whatever they're calling it) and MGS4. I'm actually planning to grab the system myself when that hits.

I would get the playstation 3. However, since you havea 360 already I'm not sure if it is worth it. I don't know if there are that many games that are on the PS3 and not 360. Grievous is pretty awesome, but if you get him make sure you have a very large space to fit him in.

I'd go for Grievous, if you can secure that exclusive...which is pretty impossible now...

You already have a 360...you don't need a PS3 as well...probably...

I'll also toss my thoughts in:

Get the Grievous, IF you can score the cape. :)

I wouldn't get Grevious.

Now if your getting a PS3 just to spend money, then don't waste your money. But if you are getting the PS3 for the Blu Ray player and maybe MGS4, then go for it, it seems inevitable.

I wouldn't get Grevious.

Now if your getting a PS3 just to spend money, then don't waste your money. But if you are getting the PS3 for the Blu Ray player and maybe MGS4, then go for it, it seems inevitable.

I have Grevious PF (Not the EX but screw it I made my own damn cape) and a 360 I'm happy as a pig in $**t.:chew

Well Taxes are going to go up next year so you can look at it as you should get either one now while you still can or save the money in anticipation of higher taxes next year...:emperor

Hard choice, but how many PS3's are available on the market compared to Grevious PF's?? Are PS3's going to undergo an eventual pricedrop at some point to penetrate the market with Blu Ray goodness.

On the other hand, personally I'd pick up a PS3 (at least that's my own goal to pick up at some point in the year, it doesn't have to be right away). I love Star Wars, but Greivious wasn't a must have statue without the cape. I have all of the others from ANH and I'm fine with that. Everything comes down to what you want more. Will you have buyers remorse from making one purchase over another? Good luck.

Back