DC Direct 13" Dark Knight Joker and Batman Preorders

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Natrix

Super Freak
Reaction score
First I have seen of any official confirmation/preorders for these two figures.

Batman link (new suit version)

https://mycinemania.co.uk/Batman-Th...ale-Deluxe-13-Collectors-Figure-pr-17162.html

batdk07a.jpg

Joker link

https://mycinemania.co.uk/Batman-Th...ale-Deluxe-13-Collectors-Figure-pr-17157.html

batdk01b.jpg

When it comes to Dark Knight it's all about the Koto stuff (and yes I've seen them).

Re: DC Direct 13" Dark Knight Joker and Batman

Saw those in the Dark Knight thread. Joker looks cool, but I'll wait to see some up close shots.

These are the 13" figures with cloth uniforms not the 6" molded figures that are shown in that thread.

I have a feeling these will be about the same quality as the previous DCD movie figures, hope I'm wrong though.

DC is just as bad about scale as Medicom but in the opposite direction. :monkey4
I sure wish they were doing these in scale with HT and Takara. At the least you could've done a really nice Joker bash that way.

Hmmm... if they are indeed "Giant 1:6th scale" I may have to pass since I don't need another Jaw... I mean a giant Joker in the collection. I just hope Hot Toys comes through now!

Re: DC Direct 13" Dark Knight Joker and Batman

The hosting site for those pictures are blocked where I work so I can't see the pictures and we always have threads about the new 13" figures so this was a good starting place for the discussion.

I don't get your point. All I said was I saw these in a thread.

as sweet as the joker costume looks(for a bash), im gonna wait for the HT/tak version.. dcd are way out of scale..

Is it likely that Sideshow will have the Hot Toys ones? I was finally going to buy one of their Solid Snake figures, but cancelled because of all the weird problems. So, I've yet to own one of theirs, but will buy a cool Joker or Batman figrue.

Is it likely that Sideshow will have the Hot Toys ones? I was finally going to buy one of their Solid Snake figures, but cancelled because of all the weird problems. So, I've yet to own one of theirs, but will buy a cool Joker or Batman figrue.

if its hot toys, its very good bet sideshow will distribute it in the US... cant say for this though.. i dont know what the licensing rights are in the us...

on a side note.. i cant get big pics of the dcd jokerr/batman yet..but if the costumes can be removed, ill probably preorder them....untill ht announces their range of figures:lol

No, SSC won't distribute any HT product that originated from DC properties. At least that's how it's been in the past.

I do hope that HT is able to make figures from the new film... it'd be a shame if our only option for a licensed Ledger Joker is from DCD and 13" tall :monkey2

Can't wait to see better images... They look quite good there. If the Joker's head and cloths are good, easy convert to a 12" HT boddy, with some minor tailoring!

Interesting, those definitely look like they're on the 13" bodies, I don't see any reason why DCD would suddenly get the scale right. :rolleyes:
Looking at the Leger Joker, the head looks too small for the body so I think a scale conversion over to a correct 1:6 bod might work out quite nicely.

But I'll wait for Hot Toys or Takara to make one myself.

Back