Hey folks!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

winter

Super Freak
Reaction score
Well, I've been bouncing around this board for a year and two...guess it's time to sign up. I've strictly been a SW only collector, until I picked up a PF Doom last year and the rest is history. With MR gone and Attakus might as well be gone, SS is gettting the majority of my funds with a few sprinkles to Bowen.

Welcome to the Show Winter, I agree, after my first SS i was doomed , now I always check with SS before i purchase other Statues

I couldn't agree more! Sideshow is by far the best at what they do. It's a conspiracy to steal all my money!! My first purchase was The PF Vader and I've been hooked ever since. Han, Luke, Luke with Dagoba Yoda, Leia, Obi-Wan, Bobba Fett, Spike, Angel and Buffy have followed. I've missed out on few that I plan to get eventually (Darth Maul, John Wayne, Terminator, etc.) Now I'm waiting for My RoboCop PF...coming soon. I've also bought every Star Wars diorama and have a lot more stuff on pre-order. Need a sign that says "will work for Sideshow Collectibles." Great Stuff!!!!

welcome to the freak show pal , good to see another marvel collector added to the the crew. Sounds like you already have an impressive display , be sure to post up pics in the show your shelves thread when you get the time !!!. :rock

Thanks everyone!

There's soooooo much good stuff coming out!!! I can't even spend time looking for older items I want.

Some of these boards are pretty hostile, but someone always seems to put things back on track. :lol

Back