Our next MP game

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chimera 1

Super Freak
Reaction score
What is the next game that is going to pull the Freaks away from Gears, COD4, and for those unwilling to let go Halo 3? I see frontlines came out but no one is talking about it so that can't be it. What is the next must have MP game for us? I am asking so I can make sure I save enough to pick it up. OH and what console are we getting it for?

So far it doesnt look like anything will until GOW2. Unless Star Wars: Force Unleashed has a kick-azz multiplayer.

I never did GoW or COD4 with you guys...but I would really be down for some RB Six: Vegas 2. I think that game has the best multiplayer!

Ahhh yes Vegas 2. I will be picking that up. The street date is 3/19/08. What platform? 360 or Ps3?

gearsofwar2_marcus_800.jpg

Yeah right I am calling BS on the fact that Vegas 2 will get you off gears. You will play it for a few weeks then back GOW. You guys are addicted like crack to that game.

Just...need...one...more...fix. :D :lol
I have been thinking of starting a rehab clinic for gamers. Maybe I can do a case study on the effects of GOW on freaks. That maybe able to get some grants to get things going then, I market it to the WOW crowd and let the money roll in.:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

I'm strapped for funds the next month or two, so I'll still be playing the same old games we got. Vegas 2 does look badass though..

I have been thinking of starting a rehab clinic for gamers. Maybe I can do a case study on the effects of GOW on freaks. That maybe able to get some grants to get things going then, I market it to the WOW crowd and let the money roll in.:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Well if the news is true GOW servers will be shut down several months prior to GOW 2 release. So you can test your case study.
See how many people go :banana without Gears. :lol

I'll be getting Army of 2 tomorrow and staying home to play that. Then I will be getting R6:V2 whenthat comes out. I have to get on some Gears with you guys tonight. I should be home from work and school about 6:30 or 7 PST.

I actually still haven't finished the main single player game on GOW. The controls are just different enough that I haven't quite gotten the hang of them and this isn't a game I play that often because of it. There have been too many times when I have been running for my life and decide to crouch down or take cover behind something without meaning to.

There have been too many times when I have been running for my life and decide to crouch down or take cover behind something without meaning to.

Yeah is one of the main complains I have about this game, damm walls jump out at you and you get stuck on them.

Yeah is one of the main complains I have about this game, damm walls jump out at you and you get stuck on them.

Not as bad as the cover system in Mass Effect, there's no button so you'll be running around and getting stuck on walls, and there are different heights of cover so you never know if you need to duck to take cover or stand. And then your part members will take your spots.

If GTA had multiplayer that would be amazing.

How about Unreal Tournament 3? I'm playing it on PC with the Xbox controller and it's really fun, although the AI is retarded and so is the 'single player'

Back