I booked my flight

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
N

Nessasita

I just booked my flight and I am going to visit our Beruthiel in September for a week. I am soooooo excited. It is so nice to be able to meet people from the board that have become such good friends. Now I have something to look forward to. :grouphug

Nessa, wishing you and Beru lots of fun :dance , nice weather :banana , wonderful days :bliss and exiting nights :naughty

*pouts* and you were supposed to visit me.

Oh well, have fun.
Good to see you got more time off.

woohoo! Hope I can keep our Nessa entertained for a week. :) But, I'm afraid she'll kill me with her energy. :) And, I do promise that I will not take her over the border to Canada and leave her there, at least not on purpose. :bliss :bliss :bliss :bliss :bliss

Oh I'm so happy for you two!!!
154.gif

Where do you live, Beru?

I live in Buffalo. So, we'll be seeing Naigara Falls and doing some of the tourist stuff there. I'm also taking Nessa to her very first cat show over the weekend. I just hope she isn't bored! But, we'll have fun, of that I'm sure. Maybe we'll do a trilogy viewing on my big tv with the surround sound cranked up! The end of September, we're bound to have a rainy crappy day, so we'll just nestle down with chocolate and pepsi and enjoy movies if that happens. And, I told her to forget any diet! I've gotta introduce her to all our great food here. Beef on weck, "Real" chicken wings, my favorite Polish restaurant and pizza! Maybe a little shopping on the side and if things work out, maybe a visit from Nemo to make it a real collectors week! :bliss

That really sounds great Ness and Beru! Will be with you in spirit. Have a Pepsi and hot chocolate on me (but have tons of marshmallows in it). Nemo! you certainly can't resist visiting at least one day with these ladies can you? huh?....huh?

What da hell happened? Did your slave driving boss keel over? A whole week. Can he afford it? Who is going to feed him, or are you leaving an extra bowl of milk out? Hope it curdles.

Hope you really enjoy your September shuffle off to Buffalo, Nessa.

Very funny creechy... lololol... nope he is still alive... like I tell him... you are like a weed you always come back :lol

Since he said I cannot transfer my vacation anymore I am talking all my vaction this year. That means 10 days from last year and 15 days from this year. I started taking every Friday off and with this little vacation I still have another 10 days... so two weeks that I can take. And I will take em. Hoorayyyyy for vacation.

Polly... I am still gonna try to be good on my diet though... I am working too hard to just ruin it. But I might cheat once in a while ;)

Can't wait for us to have a LOTR day. :grouphug

Buffalo Beware.......... Lock up yer sons :bliss :bliss :bliss :lol :lol :lol

:bonk :eye :bonk

Norty... norty... norty.... who is that norty person you are talking about? I am an angel ;)

Back