Official Takara Batman Begins Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MaulFan

King of the Monsters
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Per request, here's a thread dedicated to images of this awesome figure. These are just a taste of what's to come from me, don't get my best results from my office, but some of my fellow Bat freaks have been chomping for more images of the figures, so here are my first few.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks Paul. Not really a fan of shooting at the office. Some pieces I can make look nice, but I've got my room at home down pat as to what I can achieve with lighting. I've had Begins music running in my head all day, particularly the pieces used in the TDK trailer. My only complaint with this figure is he's solo, it'd be cool to have Raz or one of his cronies to fight with.

Thanks Paul. Not really a fan of shooting at the office. Some pieces I can make look nice, but I've got my room at home down pat as to what I can achieve with lighting. I've had Begins music running in my head all day, particularly the pieces used in the TDK trailer. My only complaint with this figure is he's solo, it'd be cool to have Raz or one of his cronies to fight with.

I know, but HT will be doing Joker I'm sure along with the new DK Batman so hang in there. I hope Joker has a scene or two with DK in BB suit, then we can pose the Tak Bats with the Joker too.

Get home soon and Light 'em up Bro!

NEAT PICTURES, looking forward for the rest of your professional shoot Maul :)

that's what I thought. Not that I wouldn't love to see them, but i would think that HT would have said they were gonna make them by now.

Sweet pics Sean! I have to get this figure now, see, I told ya you'd do this to me! :lol

Thanks, I'll tell ya, the ammount of fun I've had just today with this figure, totally worth every penny. Pricey yes, fun, beautiful, and just all around kickass, hell yeah :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

Back