• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Selling a few Sideshow things

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nightwings

Super Freak
Reaction score
All prices are in US dollars and before shippping. Willing to listen to reasonable offers and willing to do trades if something interests me. All are in mint condition. I take Paypal, no fees. Running out of room around here and need to free up some space.

12" Maul inclusive with the droid pack (MIB, never displayed) - 80

I've also got this big box of star wars toys. Stuff like power of the jedi b-wing fighter in it's box, micro machines action fleet stuff including a bunch of series alpha ones. Some older stuff including tie-fighter, slave 1. A mixed bag of toys, most still have boxes. I'll sell the whole lot for 150 plus shipping.

Last edited:
bump for a fellow canuck. my work takes me to Sudbury on occasion. any good comic/toy shops in that area?

Ash and Darkness are MIB, never displayed. I actually have two of the Darkness exclusives, so this one was inspected and left in its box. Added a few more things to the list as well.

it's called bargining bro. you know how that works right? :confused: offer, counter offer etc...you've sold other of your items for under your asking price or at it shipped. try communicating next time. we're not your enemies here. just folks trying to get some items for our collection from other collectors. you don't have to be so cold. if you were not happy with my offer of $75 shipped for maul all you had to do was tell me what you would accept. I'll step down off my stool now. :D

Back