Mr_Vader's Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great collection... and the autographs :google

Quick question, what did you use to raise your MR Sabers displayed in the Detolf?

Yep u most certainly qualify as a SW Freak :D .So did u start collecting autographed art first and move into collectibles or is it something you consciously did together and where do u pick up your signed pics? :cool:

Great collection... and the autographs :google

Quick question, what did you use to raise your MR Sabers displayed in the Detolf?

Thanks!! I actually took the acrylic cover off of the saber stands and thats what they are sitting on, just made sure that the weight is distributed evenly over the cover so it wont warp, but it works out really well!

Yep u most certainly qualify as a SW Freak :D .So did u start collecting autographed art first and move into collectibles or is it something you consciously did together and where do u pick up your signed pics? :cool:

Thanks for the compliments everyone, I appreciate it! I actually started like everyone with the Hasbro, moved onto the autographs, then the props, then the GG and finally the Sideshow over the course of about 11 years now.

The signed stuff mostly comes from mailing out photos to the actors (the "lesser" known anyway). Some stuff comes from in person and the others come from Official Pix, like the Sam Jackson and Harrison Ford. Its been an adventure getting those autos :)

Great collection, pisses me off cause my wife wont let me take over a room for mine

Its relegated to just my office !

Its funny, as we were looking at new houses I was already laying claim to a "Star Wars room." Luckily I had it established before we even went into contract :D

You got a great Star Wars collection. Maybe this summer when I go to the Renaissance Faire down in Sterling Forest (Tuxedo), I can stop by and check it out.

:D

Back