More X3 News...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
L

Lookin4Precious

Here is a report from Superhero Hype.... Very exciting as i LOVE Shohreh!

"IGN has been on a roll this week with their news about the expanded cast for X-Men 3. "Stax" has informed us that the latest confirmed actor for the three-quel is Iranian actress Shohreh Aghdashloo, who was nominated for an Oscar as a supporting actress for the 2003 drama House of Sand and Fog.

Aghdashloo will be playing Doctor Kavita Rao, who was introduced in Joss Whedon's recent run on "Astonishing X-Men" as a geneticist that created a serum called Hope to try to rid mutants of their mutations, essentially "curing" them. The controversial serum created waves within the X-Men, particularly with Hank McCoy AKA The Beast, who will be played by Kelsey Grammer in the upcoming film."

Now its getting crazy, they seem to be trying to introduce to many new characters which is bad Karma for hero movies..the movies have stuck with the Ultimate X-Men style and now they through in classic....come on Ratner, pull a miracle out your hiney..

I said it from the start, when Singer left, this project went to the dumps. This movie can do nothing else but suck. I'm sure of it.

Well we will see. My expectations are.... well... i have none. Not because i hate Rattner... i just don't really care. Both the previous films were good, but don't really get my blood going.

As for Shohreh, i believe they are changing the character a bit and she is now the main villain. That should help keep all the new characters in check a little bit.. i mean, it isn't like they are introducing all these new ones and then having them all go against one villain. I think that it will be ok, but we will have to see

re

...and all the while they keep telling us that Halle Berry will have more to do. :\

Let the babe fly!!!:p

Re: X-Men 3

I agree B Electronic, it sounds like it'll be a bomb. Why couldn't they make something more about the Dark Phoenix and less about mutants losing their powers through some scientist's agenda? Or why not do a story about the Sentinels? :(

If they bring Jean back and don't do Dark Phoenix they're crazy. But I have absolutely no confidence in Ratner, so who knows what will come of it.

Is it just me or does all of Ratner's stuff suck?

End Game (2005) (filming) (executive producer)
"Prison Break" (2005) TV Series (filming) (executive p
The 1 Second Film (2006) (post-production)
Running Scared (2006) (producer)
Santa's Slay (2005) (producer)
Before, During and 'After the Sunset' (2005) (V) (producer)
Paid in Full (2002) (producer)
Me and Daphne (2002) (executive producer)
A Ribbon of Dreams (2002) (executive producer)
Velocity Rules (2001) (executive producer)
Double Take (2001) (producer)
Partners (1999/II) (TV) (executive producer)
Whatever Happened to Mason Reese (1990) (producer)

Yep, it seems if he is producing it crashes.... the only movies I have seen that he directed and liked were Rush Hour and Red Dragon (which was a easy remake of the book and older movie)

I laughed at Rush Hour but didn't think it was well directed. Red Dragon was creepy, but I think Manhunter was a better film.

Forgive my inability to remember actors' names at the moment, but I was wondering... does this mean that Capt. Picard and Gandalf won't be back for this movie?

Shoreh Unpronouncable as the main villian instead of Magneto? And Kelsey Grammer as the wise leader in place of Jeen-Luck? Seems like you can't have BOTH Prof. X and the Beast in the same story - aren't they too alike?

Back