Hello, I am new here!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

inuka

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just joined this forum after reading about it in one of the Sideshow Magazines.

I have been collecting Sideshow products for around 2 years already. Besides Sideshow, I also collect products manufactured by Medicom, Kotobukiya, Hot Toys and Hasbro. Recently, I have dropped Medicom and Kotobukiya from my collection list but I am not selling my existing Medicom and Kotobukiya collections. All my figures have their rightful places in my display cabinets!

Main lines of products I collect are:

LOTR
Star Wars

Besides LOTR and SW, I also collect a litle bit of movie replicas from Robocop, AVP, Predator and some Marvel Heroes as well as a very small quantity of 1/6 Scale Modern Military Figures.

Thanks Guys!

I am currently in the process of re-organizing my figures on the display shelves. Once I get this sorted out, I will be sharing some pictures of my collection.

But as mentioned earlier, my collection consist mainly of SW and LOTR items with some Predators, Aliens, Military Figures and Marvel Heroes thrown in. They are joined by 2 pcs of 1/6 scale ED209s from Hot Toys!

Back