Evolution of FACEBOX's display:

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FACEBOX

Xenomorph Rex
Reaction score
About one year ago, this is how it looked:
(It wasn't much, but I was proud of it)

Picture001.jpg

Then, after jumping head first into collecting HOT TOYS, it was time for a small upgrade:

Pictureshido002.jpg

Pix110.jpg

Pictures012.jpg

Not too long after, I HAD to get IKEA's DETOLF:

1Detolf001.jpg

Finally, I found this on Craig's-list for a mere $60 and just 3 miles away. :chew

cop001.jpg

cop004.jpg

cop005.jpg

Well, anyways..... thought you all might enjoy the pix and seeing how my collection is progressing.

UPDATE:
evaC063.jpg

Last edited:
Nice, your collection has truly evolved! And $60 for that cabinet is an awesome deal, looks good with the Detolfs.

Nice man :).Will definately be looking at the Alien,Pred,Terminator line once i get my LOTR going.Cheers mate.:D

Great Hot Toys collection, and sweet score on the display cabinet, I too found an awesome display cabinet on my local craigslist, you just have to be patient and they will pop up on there from time to time.

Thanks for your kind words guys.

Sorry to say... I have no idea who the manufacturer is. There isn't even a "Made in China" or anything. :confused:
Maybe the owners removed it or something?

Thank you.
Please excuse the double post, and the crappy pix.
The lights/reflections make it really hard to get a clear picture.

I took some close-ups just incase you guys wanted a better view:

Display014.jpg

Display013.jpg

Display005.jpg

Display011.jpg

Display002.jpg

Display018.jpg

Display017.jpg

Display021.jpg

Display023.jpg

My Collection

Very nice!! I got the same basic set up as you do...a row of glass shelves...three DETOLFS in fact. As well as some stuff hanging on walls and sitting on cabinets elsewhere.

Anything ALIEN/PREDATOR is A+++ to me!

Back