Christian Bale as John Connor in T4!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah it was rumored for a while and then his name was included on imdb's T4 page and then I, and everyone else I guess just assumed it as confirmed.

The bigger news is that John Connor will not be the focus of the new film. A new character named "Marcus" (I think that's his name?) will be the lead protagonist.

Yeah it was rumored for a while and then his name was included on imdb's T4 page and then I, and everyone else I guess just assumed it as confirmed.

The bigger news is that John Connor will not be the focus of the new film. A new character named "Marcus" (I think that's his name?) will be the lead protagonist.

Oh. Well i'm sure it will be as gay as part 3 was, I think this is a bad move on Bale's part. It going to be made by his previous employer Warner Brothers so I can see why he would play such a lame part.

I wouldn't jump the gun until we actually see something from the movie. As for the third movie, for all that it wanted to be, it was a successful Terminator movie even though it didn't live up to the grand expectations set by the first two. I don't see what's so "gay" about it.

I don't mind Bale taking the role. It'll give the movie some star power and we know Bale will give a great performance. I'm more worried about the director they chose. McG? What kind of name is that? And he's the dude who did the Charlie's Angels movies...ugh.

I think with the writer's strike and such, the movie is tied up in script issues again.

I wouldn't jump the gun until we actually see something from the movie. As for the third movie, for all that it wanted to be, it was a successful Terminator movie even though it didn't live up to the grand expectations set by the first two. I don't see what's so "gay" about it.

I don't mind Bale taking the role. It'll give the movie some star power and we know Bale will give a great performance. I'm more worried about the director they chose. McG? What kind of name is that? And he's the dude who did the Charlie's Angels movies...ugh.

Maybe he's related to Mclovin :lol

I think Bale's gonna do an awesome job , from movies such as harsh times , American psycho and obviously batman he seems to be a very talented actor and have a likeness to him. If he can do to terminator what he did to Batman I'm not worrying. He can't be any worse than terminator 3's John Connor. :lol

Am I the only one who think Warner Brothers is raping James Cameron's masterpiece? I loved it when it was just T1 & T2, at the end of T1 you had to find out about the future, in T2 there was closure, good enough!

Or better yet maybe in T5 we can see how Sarah was born or the first time she picked her nose. :rolleyes: Sorry I really think this is plain retarded, an easy pass for me!

Good luck Bale it may be downhill afterwards!

Maybe James Cameron will regret dropping the Terminator franchise as now Christian Bale is involve.
Honnestly, which director doesn't want to work with Bale now.

Maybe James Cameron will regret dropping the Terminator franchise as now Christian Bale is involve.

Trust me my friend Cameron will never regret any film choices he's made, believe me. Remember Titantic? Cameron wouldn't lose any sleep believe me.

I'm sure I'll go see T4 regardless of how good or bad it looks... just certain things you have to see for yourself. At this point though I have zero expectations about it being a good movie.

I think some actors might regret working with Cameron. I hear he could be a real pain to work with sometimes but that his attitude came because of his devotion to the work. The big "Director vs. Crew" thing of ALIENS can attribute to this, but there were frustrations from both sides.

James Cameron is still one of the best directors ever in my opinion.

This is all old news - why is it only being adderssed now?? :confused:

They are filming in New Mexico, I am gonna track down Bale and get him to sign my Takara Batman:lol

Back