SWShop has Medicom ROTJ Vaders for $99 non mint

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow if i was a vader fan i'd be all over this deal.

I looks like they found a good bit of stuff.

MR Special Operations Troop Helmet Replica (Non-Mint) - $299.99
MR Star Corps Trooper Helmet - $299.99
MR Darth Vader Studio Scale Helmet Replica (Non-Mint) - $699.99
MR Darth Maul Double-Bladed FX Saber -$150
GG Exclusive Republic Commando Maquette -$220
GG Boba Fett Statue (Non-Mint) - $110 (one of their best)

The Y-Wing is now gone. Ohh well I probably should have got it for $650.

Last edited:
How is the ROTJ/ROTS Medicom Vader. I just picked up my first SS 1/6th piece (ANH Obi Wan) and I'm wondering if this would be a great complement to that fig?

How is the ROTJ/ROTS Medicom Vader. I just picked up my first SS 1/6th piece (ANH Obi Wan) and I'm wondering if this would be a great complement to that fig?
He is a little short, Sideshow will probably release one this year. Hopefully.

He is a little short, Sideshow will probably release one this year. Hopefully.

Thanks so much...That Vader is probably a great rendition of Vader, but if it's a little too short it'll look a little funny with Obi. Thanks again Jason!! You saved me $110!! :chew

I've got the ROTS one but have been tempted to snag this at different points. Though, I think SDCC will bring us SS version.

I've got the ROTS one but have been tempted to snag this at different points. Though, I think SDCC will bring us SS version.

Thats what I'm hoping...the SS Obi Wan (ANH) is a phenominal 1/6th scale figure (and this is coming from someone who only collects statues).

Great price. I've got the Medi ROTJ Vader and he looks great posed with one of the Medi- Stromtroopers. If you'd like to pose him with one of those or by himself it's a great deal... He doesn't look quit as imposing near the SSC SW line but that's merely the size difference thing again. A great solo figure at a steal.

Best. Toy. Ever. Makes you think 'Hhmmm my SS toys are too tall' Buy it.

Or don't, your loss, because it's the best EVER.

Thanks so much...That Vader is probably a great rendition of Vader, but if it's a little too short it'll look a little funny with Obi. Thanks again Jason!! You saved me $110!! :chew

Thats the only think that is keeping me from pulling the trigger.... Man I want it though..... :lol

This will probably be about the cheapest you will ever find this one so I would think about grabbing him.

I dont care if he is a little short he is great. I actually bought another so I can pose him with Medi Luke and still have another one to display with the stormies.

I need to find the ROTS Vader and Ep3 Clonetrooper somewhere.

i think those will pop up eventually jason, just be patient.

I don't mind that much he's shorter. Its just since I have the ROTS one and the SS one is gonna come soon I would expect. Do I want to spend the money on it?

Back