INDY Sketch Cards from upcoming Topps "Heritage" Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IrishJedi

Super Freak
Reaction score
These are by our esteemed Trevor Grove.

Dang! Kid can draw purty pictures, too!! :google

trevor_grove_03.jpg

trevor_grove_01.jpg

trevor_grove_05.jpg

trevor_grove_02.jpg

trevor_grove_04.jpg

:rock

Last edited:
Re: INDY Sketch Cards

These are awesome! Are these part of a Topps card set? Can these be ordered? Inquiring minds want to know!

Damnit! Irish strikes again! :lol

Nice drawings though! :rock

Irish I challenge you! I bet you can't go one day without creating another thread about Indy. If you win you can't post another Indy thread. If I win you can't post another Indy thread. Think about it. :monkey3

These are awesome! Are these part of a Topps card set? Can these be ordered? Inquiring minds want to know!

Yes. These are party of the upcoming INDY Heritage Cards set from Topps, which reprints the previous Indy movie cards along with some new stuff. Just like they did with SW a couple years back.

If you want a sketch card or two you will have to order a full box... and make sure you get the HOBBY Edition (for Comic shops and such).

Here's info on the set: Indiana Jones Heritage Cards

And here's a list of all of the artists who contributed sketch cards: Sketch Cards

I'll probably end up picking the regular card set up off of ebay.

Can't imagine how much a full set of those would cost but they are soo worth it. When it rains it pours.. talent that is.

DAMN I love Adam's cards. I honestly look at those all the time. He did all of those in one weekend...it's like he invoked the spirit of Indiana Jones and it just took him over for two solid days. :D amazing.

I had fun with mine, and I'm glad you guys like some of them. I can't pass on Indiana Jones jobs...no way, no how. :)

the sketch cards will be spread throughout sparsely, so it's hard to determine how easy it will be to get your hands on some of them. I'm praying I get a Hughes card. :) But, then again, who isn't!?

Trev

Here are some avatars for you guys. First come, first serve!

Done without permission from Adam Hughes and Topps. By using these avatars you take full responsiblity for any legal action from Adam Hughes and Topps.

Option 1:
hughesdie.jpg

Option 2:
hughesdie2.jpg

I'm not real up on my card collecting... So how do the sketch cards work, are they just limited runs of each card, or if you get one are you actually getting an original piece of art?

I'm not real up on my card collecting... So how do the sketch cards work, are they just limited runs of each card, or if you get one are you actually getting an original piece of art?

you get an original piece of art. Pretty cool deal! There are a lot of great ones being done...

the artists get 6 cards back to do with what they wish. most artists will be putting some of the art on ebay once we're allowed to do so.

Trev

you get an original piece of art. Pretty cool deal! There are a lot of great ones being done...

the artists get 6 cards back to do with what they wish. most artists will be putting some of the art on ebay once we're allowed to do so.

Trev

Trev, save me all the trouble and just send me one. :lol :monkey3

Trev, save me all the trouble and just send me one. :lol :monkey3

Trevor or Adam,

Is there any chance either of you would work with Dave to have a Sideshow Freaks board contest to win one of your 6 cards? I think many of us here are big fans of both of your work and we would very much appreciate the chance to win one of these beauties.

Back