Cat #8 the sequel!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fred of SS Warehouse fame would like it known that a certain Lembas Eater geezer is a fibber :poke :google :poke

:bonk :eye :bonk

For fear of having the door locked, this will be my only post in :banana :rollin :yay :mwaha :rock this thread. Have fun people.

riot.jpg

Faulty Towers, Are You Being Served, Mr Bean, Blackadder, As Time Goes By, and Keeping Up Appearances

I may as well risk a response of this before the big boots of Dave kick this into touch.

My favourites are:

Only Fools and Horses (the best without a doubt)
Fawlty Towers
The Office (UK version)
Alan Partridge (the series)
Men Behaving Badly

All superb.

I think this is my first uncontroversial post.

THIS TAKES THE CAKE!!!!!!!!!!

Fred took my money. I got my autograph all right, if you can call it that. My good money and what do I recieve????

Was it something along the lines of "Dearest Scott, my old pal and collector of all he surveys - Best wishes, Fred"???

Or perhaps the Something more LOTR appropriate:
"Maegovannen, Mellon! Elan Sila Omentielvo! Adios, Namarie and all that, Fred"?????

No. He mere scribbled his illegible scrawl all over my Bright Shiny Sideshow Catalog. I can't even make out that it says anything CLOSE to Fred!! Who in their right mind would scribble such a horrible "autograph". For all I can read, this could be the signature of Peter Jackson, Robert De Niro or Joe Shmo!

I have been unable to contact Fred or anyone in league with him. They have not answered my calls and when I showed up in Westlake all they gave me at the receiving dock was a curt, "Fred's not seeing anyone at this time".

I give up.

I haven't heard of Only Fools and Horses. I'll look for it on BBC America and PBS (our only two options for getting UK programming over here).

But shouldn't this thread be Cat #9, being a sequel and all? :D

I haven't heard of Only Fools and Horses. I'll look for it on BBC America and PBS (our only two options for getting UK programming over here).

I definitely would do. It is the most popular UK comedy and is about a dodgy seller and his dopey brother. It makes me laugh just thinking about it.

I definitely would do. It is the most popular UK comedy and is about a dodgy seller and his dopey brother. It makes me laugh just thinking about it.
Wow, I just found it for sale at Amazon, but they want almost $150 for the whole set (but it does include the one-off specials). The reviews and description do sound hilarious, though. Thanks CCT!

Back