Irish & Indy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3987559.gif

Well Henry Sr. is Scottish,his mother's American I think.Only other connection I can think of is the lighter with a shamrock on it from TLC.

You know.... we don't have a "catch-all" thread in here for stuff that doesn't go under one of the existing threads but is also not big or important enough to start a new thread all its own. So consider this it. :monkey3

I'll start with the odd new INDY "Room Lights" imported from Japan:

indy_jones_room_light.jpg

The adventures of Henry Jones Junior (they actually named the dog Indiana) resume this May when Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull bows on the silver screen. A merchandising barrage is scheduled to hit North America but Japan gets in on the hype as well. Taito has started preorders for four products which are shipping this summer as follows:

» Indiana Jones Room Light $19.90 ea
Light up the night with one of two oddly appointed artifacts which were/are featured in the Indiana Jones movies. The two artifacts are:

1) Crystal Skull from the upcoming Kingdom of the Crystal Skull movie
2) Golden Idol of a Fertility Goddess from the Raiders of the Lost Ark movie

Ship in mid-late May 2008

You know.... we don't have a "catch-all" thread in here for stuff that doesn't go under one of the existing threads but is also not big or important enough to start a new thread all its own. So consider this it. :monkey3

I'll start with the odd new INDY "Room Lights" imported from Japan:

indy_jones_room_light.jpg

Come on man! This deserves another Indy thread! :rock

Back