AvP:R Plamsa Cannon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sick Boy 82

Super Freak
Reaction score
Wohoo!! My P Cannon shipped today. Thanks for the notice SS. I got an email like 2 weeks ago and then nothing until I got my FedEx shipping notice when I got home. But I can't wait! Got all three. Can't wait for Wolf and my 2 Pred-Aliens to ship in April!!

Here's some reminders of it awesomeness:

2951_press01-001.jpg

2951_press02-001.jpg

2951_press08-001.jpg

anybody have screen caps of how he made the gun. Do they talk about it in the SFX book?

When the movie comes out, I;m sure someone will post them up. When I was watching it on Limewire, I could see him rip off his right one, which was really damaged and then his left one that was just partially one. But yeah, then he did pull some MacGyver crap to slap it together.

Woot!! Just got my P Cannon at work!! #5!! Damn, I can't wait to get this home. I will be getting pics up as soon as my new Cannon 870 IS comes in. Should be here within a week!

Thanks man. Can't wait to redo my wall and put them all up together.

And I guess I need to do and get a display cabinet soon, as my figure collection is starting to grow. A Detolf maybe. They look good in most peoples collections.

Thanks man. Can't wait to redo my wall and put them all up together.

And I guess I need to do and get a display cabinet soon, as my figure collection is starting to grow. A Detolf maybe. They look good in most peoples collections.

your welcome, and same here I need a display cabinet.

Back