Actually he is a use to me dead!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darklord Dave

Super Freak
Reaction score
Now that's a geeky working space...

watermark.php

I watched 2001 A Space Odyssey for the first time the other day and realized were Lucas got his inspiration for the block of Carbonite from (Monolith).

One sick work area though.:google

Reminds of ESB Infinities where Lando turns a frozen Boba Fett into his office table. Pretty funny stuff!

First off, that is awesome... although having Han look up at you like that might make getting work done a bit difficult.

Second, that was one confusing ass thread title, but once you see it... totally makes sense. Good work Dave :rock

First off, that is awesome... although having Han look up at you like that might make getting work done a bit difficult.

Second, that was one confusing ass thread title, but once you see it... totally makes sense. Good work Dave :rock

Yeah, the thread title threw me at first too, but like you said, after seeing the picture it makes perfect sense.

It is pretty cool, but also, a bit creepy at the same time... don't know if I would want that looking up at me the whole time I'm trying to work.

They should get it built into the ceiling so when you're asleep, you'd wake up and see this...

I want one...

I've seen this before, it awesome but definitely not a desk for my office but it would fit in perfectly at home.

that is pretty awesome and i would love to have a desk like that!!! second he should finish it off by having a chair designed to be like the emperor's throne.

Back