PDA

View Full Version : Rambo Vs The Original Predator

Pages : [1] 2

drunk_leprechaun
02-28-2008, 10:28 AM
:D Yes, I'm bored, but come on , who do you think would win?
I love the predators , but I'm going with Rambo:rock:rock

P.S. if any admin would bother turn this into a poll:lol:lol:lol

KitFisto
02-28-2008, 10:34 AM
Predator would own Rambo John J. Only Arnie could take down a Pred. Danny Glover must have killed the one gay Predator.

bagelsncheesey
02-28-2008, 10:37 AM
Make this a poll.

Predator ftw.

drunk_leprechaun
02-28-2008, 10:38 AM
Predator would own Rambo John J. Only Arnie could take down a Pred. Danny Glover must have killed the one gay Predator.

come on man! rambo would slit dutchs throat before he realised what was happening ad then make a bracelet out of the preds nuts..:rotfl not before he killed the pred with his own wrist blades:D

KitFisto
02-28-2008, 10:40 AM
come on man! rambo would slit dutchs throat before he realised what was happening ad then make a bracelet out of the preds nuts..:rotfl not before he killed the pred with his own wrist blades:D

So wrong! Dutch would string up Rambo with the veins he would rip out of Rambo's messed up arms.

Reinhardt
02-28-2008, 10:41 AM
my vote goes to Rambo on this one. but it would be a great fight!

Ironman1188
02-28-2008, 10:48 AM
No, no, no! Rambo would team up with Dutch then go save all those doomed Colonial Marines!!

Darthrazz
02-28-2008, 10:55 AM

Dude, Danny Glover was about to open up a can of Whoop ass on all the Predators at the end of the movie. Did you see how scared they were? They gave him a gift, they might as well said, pleassse don't kill us too. They knew who they were messing with!

KitFisto
02-28-2008, 10:56 AM
Dude, Danny Glover was about to open up a can of Whoop ass on all the Predators at the end of the movie. Did you see how scared they were? They gave him a gift, they might as well said, pleassse don't kill us too. They knew who they were messing with!

Bwahaha, yeah right

Darthrazz
02-28-2008, 10:58 AM
Bwahaha, yeah right

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

You know I'm joking right? I think Danny Glover shat himself in that final scene!

KitFisto
02-28-2008, 10:59 AM

You know I'm joking right? I think Danny Glover shat himself in that final scene!

Yeah, I knew you were kidding. That's why I laughed instead of insulting you :lol

Darthrazz
02-28-2008, 11:00 AM
Yeah, I knew you were kidding. That's why I laughed instead of insulting you :lol

:rotfl:rotfl

bubbahotep
02-28-2008, 11:15 AM
Danny Glover must have killed the one gay Predator.

lol funniest thing I've read/heard today. However...my vote is for Rambo

galactiboy
02-28-2008, 11:49 AM
No, no, no! Rambo would team up with Dutch then go save all those doomed Colonial Marines!!

Good point :lecture

Voorhees27
02-28-2008, 12:24 PM
So wrong! Dutch would string up Rambo with the veins he would rip out of Rambo's messed up arms.

:rolleyes: ya right! He might take a while to "String him up"

http://img32.picoodle.com/img/img32/4/2/28/f_arnoldschwam_3a92c2b.jpg (http://www.picoodle.com/view.php?img=/4/2/28/f_arnoldschwam_3a92c2b.jpg&srv=img32)

Rambo X 10! Hey at least you can understand half the stuff that Sly sputters out, I always have to add caption when watching an Aunie movie!

King Darkness
02-28-2008, 12:29 PM
Predator ftw.

The cheese man speaks the truth!

Voorhees27
02-28-2008, 12:30 PM
What exactly is wrong with these 62 year old arms? Can someone please tell me, the last time I checked chicks loved **** like this!

http://img27.picoodle.com/img/img27/4/2/28/f_slystallonem_5fff524.jpg (http://www.picoodle.com/view.php?img=/4/2/28/f_slystallonem_5fff524.jpg&srv=img27)

King Darkness
02-28-2008, 12:33 PM
I think we are missing what is really important here, why is Voorhees27's signature so freaking huge?

Voorhees27
02-28-2008, 12:34 PM
I think we are missing what is really important here, why is Voorhees27's signature so freaking huge?

:monkey3...............:monkey3

galactiboy
02-28-2008, 12:39 PM

Low blow King... snitching?!? 10 Hail Kurgans for that :lol

King Darkness
02-28-2008, 12:42 PM
Low blow King... snitching?!? 10 Hail Kurgans for that :lol

:lol:rotfl:lol:rotfl

:monkey3

Darthrazz
02-28-2008, 12:48 PM
Back on the topic of Danny Glover. Now I have NOT seen AVP2, now someone correct me if I'm wrong,but isn't Danny Glover the only human to kill a Predator outright on screen? I know Dutch killed one, but technically , while mortally injured,he blew himself up. Discuss!

darkfaerytales
02-28-2008, 12:54 PM
Back on the topic of Danny Glover. Now I have NOT seen AVP2, now someone correct me if I'm wrong,but isn't Danny Glover the only human to kill a Predator outright on screen? I know Dutch killed one, but technically , while mortally injured,he blew himself up. Discuss!

yes this is technically correct , dutch was about to finish him up with a big stone but he have stop , so technically it is right

Les Walker
02-28-2008, 01:11 PM
Dutch>Predator1>Rambo>Various and assorted Commie Scum

Sorry, Rambo ain't Dutch. :rock

FlyAndFight
02-28-2008, 01:18 PM
It would be worth it just to hear Rambo say:

"I want, what they want, and every other guy who came over here and spilled his guts and gave everything he had, wants! For the Predator Nation to love us as much as we love it! That's what I want!"

King Darkness
02-28-2008, 01:37 PM
Sorry, Rambo ain't Dutch.

Yeah I think you are right Les, I am almost positive Rambo was American.

:monkey1

Darthrazz
02-28-2008, 01:46 PM

:lol He'll be here all week folks!:rotfl

Ironman1188
02-28-2008, 02:12 PM
And on the way to the Predator training facility, Rambo tells Dutch to stop and pick up Braddock. Then the ass kickin' really begins!! :rolleyes:

Darthrazz
02-28-2008, 02:21 PM
And on the way to the Predator training facility, Rambo tells Dutch to stop and pick up Braddock. Then the ass kickin' really begins!! :rolleyes:

He better not forget these Icons from the Eighties as well! He might need them( at least as bait to lure the Predator):monkey3

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i210/darthrazz/barbarian1nk.jpg
http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i210/darthrazz/AmericanNinja.jpg

Ironman1188
02-28-2008, 02:26 PM
Don't forget Olivier Gruner, Jeff Speakman and Cynthia Rothrock!!

DarthSid
02-28-2008, 02:33 PM
Rambo is cool, but the Predator would take him.

Darthrazz
02-28-2008, 02:34 PM
Don't forget Olivier Gruner, Jeff Speakman and Cynthia Rothrock!!

And the original Predator himself, the muscles from brussells, Jean-Claude Van Damme and also Steven Seagal. Man those Predators are DOOMED!...might as well bring Frank Stallone too, just for the hell of it.

OSCORP
02-28-2008, 02:52 PM
Rambo > Predator

galactiboy
02-28-2008, 04:01 PM
Michael Dudkioff would wipe up the mat with all of them :rock

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i210/darthrazz/AmericanNinja.jpg

Elder_Predator2
02-28-2008, 04:08 PM
I'm sure Rambo would put up a descent fight, but in the end the Predator would beat his ass.

lerath666
02-28-2008, 07:27 PM
And while the Predator and Rambo are going at it, a NEW CHALLENGER APPEARS! Where did he come from? he just dropped out of the sky. http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/thumb/9/9b/200px-Bruce_Campbell_Army_of_Darkness.jpg

And then, He'd kick the crap out of both of them.
Hail to the king baby :monkey3

Rock83
02-28-2008, 07:30 PM
Now who would actually beat Predator Fair without any tricks?Arnold got Lucky!

I think we should rather ask ourselves,who would win between Dutch and Rambo?Rambo all the way man!

KitFisto
02-28-2008, 07:38 PM
Now who would actually beat Predator Fair without any tricks?Arnold got Lucky!

I think we should rather ask ourselves,who would win between Dutch and Rambo?Rambo all the way man!

Dutch would rape Rambo just for fun and then kill him.

Voorhees27
02-28-2008, 07:44 PM
Dutch would rape Rambo just for fun and then kill him.

Well the man is a politician now so you're probably right.

Grange Wallis
02-28-2008, 07:50 PM
Dutch>Predator>Rambo... Dutch and Rambo can both build awesome traps & camouflage themselves really well... But Dutch fashioned his own Bow & Arrows, H0M0, I mean RAMBO never did that... Dutch also takes care of his skin, mud baths baby, mud baths!

And Arnold speaks much better than Stallone! Trust me I actually wear hearing aids… I would have cried during that monologue at the end of First Blood if I understood what Sly was saying... Seriously, I would have!

Rock83
02-28-2008, 08:00 PM
Well the man is a politician now so you're probably right.

haha well said!

But to be realistic here,Rambo would have owned Dutch.

gofourindian
02-28-2008, 08:49 PM
Rambo would own Dutch...then go to Dutch's house and make sweet sensitive love to his Old lady.

gofourindian
02-28-2008, 08:51 PM
....then cuddle after.

Grange Wallis
02-28-2008, 09:14 PM
But to be realistic here,Rambo would have owned Dutch.

:lol:lol:lolClearly you haven't seen either Rambo or Predator! the laws of reality don't apply to these two characters, have you seen the stuff they do? :lol:lol:lol

Rambo would have died or been crippled when he jumps of that rockface, in First Blood, in to that tree... And the mud Dutch used to hide his body's heat, would have warm to body temparture after a while and the Predator would have seen him...

This is more of a popularity contest. And I just like Dutch more than Rambo...

gofourindian
02-28-2008, 09:20 PM
Well Dutch only warranted ONE movie. Rambo has how many? nuff said....Rambo Wins!

Grange Wallis
02-28-2008, 09:37 PM
Well Dutch only warranted ONE movie. Rambo has how many? nuff said....Rambo Wins!

Good point, but Dutch would have been in Predator 2 if Arnold wasn't in T2... I only rate First Blood... 2, 3, haven't seen 4 yet, were some fairly silly movies in the end... It was they way Stallone took it all seriously, that ruined the character for me, He made him so over the top, it was ridiculous! That's another reason Commando is such a great film it was basically a Rambo piss take!

drunk_leprechaun
02-28-2008, 10:38 PM

:lol:lol:lol ill say it again.. :emperorRAMBO PWNS ALL:emperor

lerath666
02-29-2008, 01:02 AM
:lol:lol:lol ill say it again.. :emperorRAMBO GETS PWNED BY ALL:emperor
I could'nt agree more.

talonkard044
02-29-2008, 01:14 AM

That is the FUNNIEST comment I have ever read in an online forum.

INSTANT CLASSIC!!

**adds to signature**

drunk_leprechaun
02-29-2008, 03:29 AM
I could'nt agree more.

you added to my post!:monkey4, Its ********ing WAR now!@!@!:emperor

:lol

Darthrazz
02-29-2008, 06:22 AM
you added to my post!:monkey4, Its ****************ing WAR now!@!@!:emperor

:lol

Voorhees27
02-29-2008, 07:33 AM
Good point, but Dutch would have been in Predator 2 if Arnold wasn't in T2... I only rate First Blood... 2, 3, haven't seen 4 yet, were some fairly silly movies in the end... It was they way Stallone took it all seriously, that ruined the character for me, He made him so over the top, it was ridiculous! That's another reason Commando is such a great film it was basically a Rambo piss take!

Commando was a great film???????? :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl Commando was a ...........nevermind! Dutch has titties and Rambo muscles..............end of story!

Commonado was a great film................:lol

drunk_leprechaun
02-29-2008, 07:57 AM
Commando was a great film???????? :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl Commando was a ...........nevermind! Dutch has titties and Rambo muscles..............end of story!

Commonado was a great film................:lol

you got that right voorhees27, commando was one of the sorriest excuses for a movie ever..:monkey4.

oh and those of you that think different? your opinion on any movie, any form of literature.. shall be deemed void.:lol

TOE
02-29-2008, 08:02 AM
Rambo would rape the Predator....literally

Karatka
02-29-2008, 09:38 AM
Rambo dies because he's a loner.

Seriously, Dutch (and Harrigan) have a chance because they're the leaders of very competent, well-honed teams. The Predator hunts the team first, allowing the leader a chance to understand what he's facing and devise a counter.

With Rambo, he's alone... so has to fight the Predator with no chance to prepare or understand. He either ends up shot in the back with a plasma caster or gutted on wristblades.

KitFisto
02-29-2008, 09:39 AM
Rambo = pwn3d!

Darthrazz
02-29-2008, 09:43 AM
Ok, what about Terminator vs. Predator!

KitFisto
02-29-2008, 09:47 AM
Ok, what about Terminator vs. Predator!

God I love these nerd debates :lol

This one depends. I still think the Pred would win due to his plasma cannon although the Terminator would tear the Pred up in hand to hand. So this fight would be determined by how close the action was.

Darthrazz
02-29-2008, 09:49 AM
God I love these nerd debates :lol

Would the plasma cannon damage the T-1000?

KitFisto
02-29-2008, 09:52 AM
Would the plasma cannon damage the T-1000?

I would suspect so since 40 watt Plasma rifles ( or whatever he called it ) were a "future" weapon in the Terminator series

abake
02-29-2008, 10:05 AM
Is it a trick question?

Of course Rambo would make the predator his beeotch!

KitFisto
02-29-2008, 10:09 AM
Is it a trick question?

Of course Rambo would make the predator his beeotch!

That's like saying Jubilee would kick Hulk's ass.

denger4000
02-29-2008, 10:17 AM
when I first saw this I had to think of Rambo vs Dutch...and I think Rambo would destroy Dutch.

KitFisto
02-29-2008, 10:19 AM
when I first saw this I had to think of Rambo vs Dutch...and I think Rambo would destroy Dutch.

But sadly, you would be wrong. :D

denger4000
02-29-2008, 10:22 AM
But sadly, you would be wrong. :D

But on the other hand, I'm right.

KitFisto
02-29-2008, 10:24 AM
But on the other hand, I'm right.

Maybe about something else.

denger4000
02-29-2008, 10:29 AM
Well to answer the first question, I think Dutch got lucky more or less when he killed the Predator, so any single would have problems killing it. However, Rambo is just a million times cooler and more likable then Dutch. I think he would snap that meat heads neck before he even realized he was in a fight. The only way anyone would think Dutch would win is if you're taking your opinion off who you like better (assuming you like dutch more). But I think anyone who objectively had to answer this would pick Rambo 9 times out of ten.

Btw I don't consider myself biased because I'm a fan of both movies.

KitFisto
02-29-2008, 10:31 AM
The only way anyone would think Dutch would win is if you're taking your opinion off who you like better (assuming you like dutch more). But I think anyone who objectively had to answer this would pick Rambo 9 times out of ten. .

Dude, they are both made up movie characters. EVERYONE is voting on who they like more. :rotfl

lerath666
02-29-2008, 10:44 AM
Ok, here's one for Shai,
World War Hulk Vs Predator 1...

KitFisto
02-29-2008, 10:46 AM
World War Hulk Vs Predator 1...

Hasn't Marvel made Hulk to the point where he could fly to heaven and beat up God and then make the entire universe implode with just a thought?

gofourindian
02-29-2008, 11:01 AM
Maybe about something else.

Nope, he's right.

KitFisto
02-29-2008, 11:01 AM
Nope, he's right.

Sorry, but no.

gofourindian
02-29-2008, 11:06 AM
Sorry, but no.

Pick the wrong side allot do we? :rotfl

KitFisto
02-29-2008, 11:09 AM
Pick the wrong side allot do we? :rotfl

You and Denger? ( we )

Yes, you do. :D

gofourindian
02-29-2008, 11:11 AM
You and Denger? ( we )

Yes, you do. :D

3 words for ya "Reading is Fundamental". Take the course and get back to me with your answer. :google

KitFisto
02-29-2008, 11:13 AM
3 words for ya "Reading is Fundamental". Take the course and get back to me with your answer.

:rolleyes: Please. Only a boob would take this stuff seriously. Like I said it's all about who you like more. Rambo and Dutch are not real from God's sake. I like Dutch more. You like Rambo....so ********ing what? I post in stuff like this while laughing at it while you obviously take it a little too seriously.

gofourindian
02-29-2008, 11:16 AM
:rolleyes: Please. Only a boob would take this stuff seriously. Like I said it's all about who you like more. Rambo and Dutch are not real from God's sake. I like Dutch more. You like Rambo....so ********************************ing what? I post in stuff like this while laughing at it while you obviously take it a little too seriously.

Are you kidding me? You're the one flying off the handle here..not me. It seems you are the one taking this stuff too serious. Now, If you can't play nice with the big boys we'll have Mom take your computer away. :rotfl

Oh and Rambo kicks Dutch's ass!

denger4000
02-29-2008, 11:16 AM
Dude, they are both made up movie characters. EVERYONE is voting on who they like more. :rotfl

Just because they're fictional doesn't mean you can't go by certain stats besides "who you like more". Say, you wanted to debate who was a better basketball player, Magic Johnson or Larry Bird, if you wanted to be fair you'd go by performance. Would it matter if you found out that every Lakers and Celtics game was just an act? No, because the stats are still there wither it was scripted or not. Yes, Dutch and Rambo are fictional but I don't see why that means one can't have a valid argument on who would kick who's arse. Also lets pretend I'm a huge C-3PO fan and I hate Darth Vader, I guess I would say C-3PO would win because I like him better?

KitFisto
02-29-2008, 11:21 AM
Just because they're fictional doesn't mean you can't go by certain stats besides "who you like more". Say, you wanted to debate who was a better basketball player, Magic Johnson or Larry Bird, if you wanted to be fair you'd go by performance. Would it matter if you found out that every Lakers and Celtics game was just an act? No, because the stats are still there wither it was scripted or not. Yes, Dutch and Rambo are fictional but I don't see why that means one can't have a valid argument on who would kick who's arse. Also lets pretend I'm a huge C-3PO fan and I hate Darth Vader, I guess I would say C-3PO would win because I like him better?

That's the dumbest argument I have ever heard and I am not trying to be rude. Bird and Johnson were real with real carrer's to compair. Rambo and Dutch are made up movie characters given specific parameters based on the script written for those characters. What "stats" do you have to compare Rambo to Dutch? How many people they killed? Well, it was written that Dutch only had a few to kill and Rambo had tons to kill by himself. Hell, after First Blood ( great movie ) Rambo wasn't even remotely believable anymore. Yeah, He can take on 200 people with guns and they are such bad shots they can't kill him :rolleyes:

They are made up. End of story.

KitFisto
02-29-2008, 11:21 AM
Are you kidding me? You're the one flying off the handle here..not me. It seems you are the one taking this stuff too serious. Now, If you can't play nice with the big boys we'll have Mom take your computer away. :rotfl

Oh and Rambo kicks Dutch's ass!

I'm flying off the handle for laughing at you? That's a good one. :lol

As for mom taking my computer away, that's funny coming from someone who probably still lives with their mom.

gofourindian
02-29-2008, 11:27 AM
I'm flying off the handle for laughing at you? That's a good one. :lol

As for mom taking my computer away, that's funny coming from someone who probably still lives with their mom.

Resorting to foul language and name calling usually means this. What part don't you understand? Man, I really got under your skin didn't I? Easy...easy, Tiger, Chill out. Maybe you need a break from all this serious stuff,,,huh?

denger4000
02-29-2008, 11:28 AM
That's the dumbest argument I have ever heard and I am not trying to be rude. Bird and Johnson were real with real carrer's to compair. Rambo and Dutch are made up movie characters given specific parameters based on the script written for those characters. What "stats" do you have to compare Rambo to Dutch? How many people they killed? Well, it was written that Dutch only had a few to kill and Rambo had tons to kill by himself. Hell, after First Blood ( great movie ) Rambo wasn't even remotely believable anymore. Yeah, He can take on 200 people with guns and they are such bad shots they can't kill him :rolleyes:

They are made up. End of story.

You clearly didn't get what I was saying at all. I'll try again, read slow this time. In theory I'm saying it doesn't matter if something is real or not, like I said what if you found out that Bird and Magic's career was all scripted? Then by your logic comparing them would be impossible, But why? the stats are still there. So I guess if some crazy thing happened and you found out that Dutch and Rambo are actually real people and the movies are based on fact, I guess then it's fine to debate them. If you truly think it's impossible to debate fictional characters and your opinion is 100% based on "Me like Dutch moree lolz" then you would of posted once and be done with it, the fact that you keep replying proves other wise.

denger4000
02-29-2008, 11:29 AM
Resorting to foul language and name calling usually means this. What part don't you understand? Man, I really got under your skin didn't I? Easy...easy, Tiger, Chill out. Maybe you need a break from all this serious stuff,,,huh?

He's just upset that Dutch would get his Arse handed to him by Rambo, it's okay though.

KitFisto
02-29-2008, 11:29 AM
He's just upset that Dutch would get his Arse handed to him by Rambo, it's okay though.

Fine, if you really want to go full on "nerd argument" here. Rambo was a Green Beret. The first Predator destroyed and skinned a WHOLE TEAM of Green Beret's ( Jim Harper and team ). Rambo is ONE Gree Beret. What chance does have that a whole team didn't? Dutch's team got killed too. Dutch planned an attack and eventually beat the Predator. Dutch wins. Rambo loses.

Did you read nice and slow so you understand?

KitFisto
02-29-2008, 11:31 AM

:lol you're a riot. I use foul language a lot. Maybe if you had more than 180ish posts you might know that. You don't get under my skin. I think you're funny. By the way, are you admitting you still live at home since you didn't dispute it? :lol

denger4000
02-29-2008, 11:32 AM
:lol you're a riot. I use foul language a lot. Maybe if you had more than 180ish posts you might know that. You don't get under my skin. I think you're funny. By the way, are you admitting you still live at home since you didn't dispute it? :lol

I live at home...so?

gofourindian
02-29-2008, 11:32 AM

To be honest here, I really could care less either way. But obviously he takes this stuff to heart and is serious about it and can't take a little playful banter. So just let him type himself out. :D

denger4000
02-29-2008, 11:33 AM
Fine, if you really want to go full on "nerd argument" here. Rambo was a Green Beret. The first Predator destroyed and skinned a WHOLE TEAM of Green Beret's ( Jim Harper and team ). Rambo is ONE Gree Beret. What chance does have that a whole team didn't? Dutch's team got killed too. Dutch planned an attack and eventually beat the Predator. Dutch wins. Rambo loses.

I already said I think the Predator would kill Rambo, I just think that Rambo would beat Dutch, sue me.

KitFisto
02-29-2008, 11:34 AM
I live at home...so?

Did you make a commnet about my mom taking away my computer? No? Then don't worry about it. He made one so I'd like to know if he lives at home with mommy.

gofourindian
02-29-2008, 11:36 AM

You know....using foul language shows a lack of intelligence...right? And just to explain to to reading impaired, I have my OWN home, a very supportive and wonderful wife and a beautiful 9 month old baby boy...not that I need to explain myself to you. But, you do seem to need to have things explained allot...don't you? I guess thats were the foul language comes in.

Also if the number of posts rate intelligence...you should be a rocket scientist. But obviously that isn't the case. LOL

Blackhole
02-29-2008, 11:37 AM
Superman FTW!

:rock

Seriously though, I'm going with Predator...

denger4000

Well, any way thats my point, if you're going to debate two fictional characters I think saying like that is way better then saying, I like this guy better so he wins. Other wise whats the point of even talking about it? this is a geeky message board, it's okay to talk about geeky things...

KitFisto
To be honest here, I really could care less either way. But obviously he takes this stuff to heart and is serious about it and can't take a little playful banter. So just let him type himself out. :D

Like I said. You're a riot. I was posting normally and laughing about it. You show up with an attitude "reading is fundamental" quotes after I made a comment when you said "we" and I twisted it on purpose. It was joke that you took seriously and decided to be an ass about.

I have said many times they are MADE UP CHARACTERS, but you won't drop a point as to who would "win". I don't take it seriously because it's not real. I said who I like more and that means I think he would "win". Others are trying to turn this in to a REAL debate about an actual winner :lol

KitFisto
02-29-2008, 11:41 AM
You know....using foul language shows a lack of intelligence...right? And just to explain to to reading impaired, I have my OWN home, a very supportive and wonderful wife and a beautiful 9 month old baby boy...not that I need to explain myself to you. But, you do seem to need to have things explained allot...don't you? I guess thats were the foul language comes in.

Foul language shows a lack of intelligence? Wow, I never knew that. I guess that's means pretty much every person on this earth has a lack of intelligence. Thanks for clearing that up for me.

I think it's great that you have a home and a family. I have my own home too so I don't have to worry about my mom taking my computer away. Thanks for playing though.

Darthrazz
02-29-2008, 11:41 AM
Guys, guys, guys, c'mon now. We all know that Chuck Norris would pick up Dutch and Rambo in each arm and use them to beat the predator to death and then Rambo and Dutch would just be so ashamed that they would just give up living. :monkey3

KitFisto
02-29-2008, 11:42 AM
Guys, guys, guys, c'mon now. We all know that Chuck Norris would pick up Dutch and Rambo in each arm and use them to beat the predator to death and then Rambo and Dutch would just be so ashamed that they would just give up living. :monkey3

Chuck Norris owns all!

gofourindian
02-29-2008, 11:43 AM
Like I said. You're a riot. I was posting normally and laughing about it. You show up with an attitude "reading is fundamental" quotes after I made a comment when you said "we" and I twisted it on purpose. It was joke that you took seriously and decided to be an ass about.

I have said many times they are MADE UP CHARACTERS, but you won't drop a point as to who would "win". I don't take it seriously because it's not real. I said who I like more and that means I think he would "win". Others are trying to turn this in to a REAL debate about an actual winner :lol

LOL...truce dude. You're a hoot! I haven't laughed this much for a while. You can calm down now. Really Truce...OK?

KitFisto
02-29-2008, 11:43 AM
LOL...truce dude. You're a hoot! I haven't laughed this much for a while.

Truce it is. I had fun :D

Darthrazz
02-29-2008, 11:45 AM
Chuck Norris owns all!

I mean the man doesn't eat honey, he chews bees, for the love of God!

gofourindian
02-29-2008, 11:47 AM

True Dat! :D

KitFisto
02-29-2008, 11:48 AM
I mean the man doesn't eat honey, he chews bees, for the love of God!

:lol:rock:rock:rock

denger4000
02-29-2008, 12:15 PM
Not to start another debate, but am I the only one who finds the Chuck Norris stuff really unfunny?

Darthrazz
02-29-2008, 12:27 PM
Not to start another debate, but am I the only one who finds the Chuck Norris stuff really unfunny?

No, it was fun at first, then it became obnoxious, when EVERYTHING applied to the whole Chuck Norris thingy.

Voorhees27
02-29-2008, 12:33 PM
Dutch can sit on this!

http://img29.picoodle.com/img/img29/4/2/29/f_10102449ASym_cb1fdf8.jpg (http://www.picoodle.com/view.php?img=/4/2/29/f_10102449ASym_cb1fdf8.jpg&srv=img29)

denger4000
02-29-2008, 12:50 PM
Dutch can sit on this!

http://img29.picoodle.com/img/img29/4/2/29/f_10102449ASym_cb1fdf8.jpg (http://www.picoodle.com/view.php?img=/4/2/29/f_10102449ASym_cb1fdf8

.jpg&srv=img29)

Dutch when he sees Rambo=:ruff

drunk_leprechaun
02-29-2008, 03:17 PM

denger4000 - i agree with your logic a 100%, thats why im backing rambo.

KitFisto - cant go by that bro, rambo was a green beret , yes. but just cause the pred took out a whole bunch of berets doesn't mean he could take out rambo as easy, and ducth was saved by circumstance.. he just happened to come across the log of doom trap.( which he apparently forgot about for a while ) and this isn't about dutch vs rambo its rambo vs predator 1.. and the pred was killed by a log:lol. i found that endng unsatisfactory:monkey2.

The views expressed by Drunk_Leprechaun are not his own, he is merely a puppet of the mighty Rambo Fanboy™ Corporation and its march to global domination. - stolen from the late late show with a litte modification:D

denger4000
02-29-2008, 03:36 PM
denger4000 - i agree with your logic a 100%, thats why im backing rambo.

KitFisto - cant go by that bro, rambo was a green beret , yes. but just cause the pred took out a whole bunch of berets doesn't mean he could take out rambo as easy, and ducth was saved by circumstance.. he just happened to come across the log of doom trap.( which he apparently forgot about for a while ) and this isn't about dutch vs rambo its rambo vs predator 1.. and the pred was killed by a log:lol. i found that endng unsatisfactory:monkey2.

The views expressed by Drunk_Leprechaun are not his own, he is merely a puppet of the mighty Rambo Fanboy™ Corporation and its march to global domination. - stolen from the late late show with a litte modification:D

and I agree with you 100%, wanna hug? :chew

cedric72
03-01-2008, 04:55 AM
At least Rambo is still kicking ass! Dutch is probably sitting an his deskchair pushing pencils in an office!

cedric72
03-01-2008, 04:59 AM
I think Dutch and Rambo would commit suicide if they were forced to listen to Chuck Norris's singing!:clap

Shai
03-01-2008, 05:47 AM
I live at home...so?

I KNEW IT.

Rock83
03-01-2008, 09:00 PM
At least Rambo is still kicking ass! Dutch is probably sitting an his deskchair pushing pencils in an office!

:DYES!

Do we even need to start debating for who still got it in him?:lol

Mithrandier
03-02-2008, 09:03 AM
:rolleyes: ya right! He might take a while to "String him up"

http://img32.picoodle.com/img/img32/4/2/28/f_arnoldschwam_3a92c2b.jpg (http://www.picoodle.com/view.php?img=/4/2/28/f_arnoldschwam_3a92c2b.jpg&srv=img32)

Rambo X 10! Hey at least you can understand half the stuff that Sly sputters out, I always have to add caption when watching an Aunie movie!

Oh my god, I hope that is not Arnie.
Politics have not been nice to his health.

Oh and Rambo and Dutch would be a tie.
But if Dutch could kill a Predator, Rambo would do it without the Pred blowing itself up at the end.

King Darkness
03-02-2008, 09:33 AM
thread rated:cool:

TOE
03-02-2008, 11:00 AM
Just watched Predator.

Predator would kick his ***.

Grange Wallis
03-02-2008, 10:57 PM
Rambo would lose to the Predator because he wouldn't have seen him coming as he (Rambo) is a lone wolf... Dutch knew he was getting stalked and lost his whole team to the Predator and mounted an attack to counter the Predator's attack, based on the knowledge of the Predator's presence. Rambo would have died like Hawkins or Blain... Assassinated like a ******!

Darthrazz
03-03-2008, 07:16 AM
Oh my god, I hope that is not Arnie.
Politics have not been nice to his health.

Oh and Rambo and Dutch would be a tie.
But if Dutch could kill a Predator, Rambo would do it without the Pred blowing itself up at the end.

Hey, you gotta give it to the man, he's STILL wearing Speedo's!

Blackhole
03-03-2008, 07:53 AM
Dutch can sit on this!

http://img29.picoodle.com/img/img29/4/2/29/f_10102449ASym_cb1fdf8.jpg (http://www.picoodle.com/view.php?img=/4/2/29/f_10102449ASym_cb1fdf8.jpg&srv=img29)

Oh yeah?

Well Rambo can sit on these:

http://movies.infinitecoolness.com/07/alienvspredator07.jpg

:monkey5:monkey5:monkey5

I know which one I'd rather sit on...neither...but still...

Mithrandier
03-03-2008, 07:48 PM
Oh yeah?

Well Rambo can sit on these:

http://movies.infinitecoolness.com/07/alienvspredator07.jpg

:monkey5:monkey5:monkey5

I know which one I'd rather sit on...neither...but still...

Predator is a poor man's Wolverine.
He may as well as be Sabretooth

gofourindian
03-03-2008, 09:20 PM
:mwaha:mwaha:mwaha

Wolverine Blows.....

EVILFACE
03-03-2008, 09:33 PM
Dutch can sit on this!

Dutch "RUuuuuuuuuuuuuuun, get to da choppa!!!!!"

EVILFACE
03-03-2008, 09:34 PM

Rambo would take Dutch and Predator, but Wolvie would not stand a chance against any of em.

gofourindian
03-03-2008, 09:37 PM
Rambo would take Dutch and Predator, but Wolvie would not stand a chance against any of em.

The Wolverine character has gotten so ridiculous it's not even cool anymore...and he wasn't that cool to begin with. Marvels doing a bang up job with him. :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

drunk_leprechaun
03-04-2008, 03:48 AM
The Wolverine character has gotten so ridiculous it's not even cool anymore...and he wasn't that cool to begin with. Marvels doing a bang up job with him. :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

so ++++in true..:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Voorhees27
03-04-2008, 07:43 AM
Dutch "RUuuuuuuuuuuuuuun, get to da choppa!!!!!"

:lol:lol:lol:lol C'mon.........DEW IT!

mattman6886
04-12-2009, 02:30 AM
Rambo Vs. Predator should've been the fourth Rambo movie.

jkno
04-12-2009, 02:43 AM
Rambo Vs. Predator should've been the fourth Rambo movie.

:lol:lol:lol:lol

Ben
04-12-2009, 03:36 AM
Predator hands down.

Nacho
04-12-2009, 04:13 AM
I'll have to go with John Rambo on this one.
Haven't seen a pred win yet.....As much as I love the
ugly mofo's they always seem to loose:confused:
And there suposed to be these great warriors..:rolleyes:

Ben
04-12-2009, 05:58 AM
http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/3218/predatorvrambocopy1.jpg (http://img26.imageshack.us/my.php?image=predatorvrambocopy1.jpg)

Shai
04-12-2009, 06:03 AM
Rambo of course.

The only thing a predator can kill is an alien.They are a weak ass species.

The Tuggernaut
04-12-2009, 06:05 AM
Commando was a ^^^^in awesome movie!

Arnie > Stallone any day.

And The Pred would win. No question.

Ben
04-12-2009, 06:07 AM
Rambo of course.

The only thing a predator can kill is an alien.They are a weak ass species.

http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o207/diabolic-360/1232550426_worffacepalm.gif

:lecture:lecture:lecture

Balsquat
04-12-2009, 09:25 AM
:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Voorhees27
04-12-2009, 09:25 AM

You are now dead to me.

Fives
04-12-2009, 09:41 AM
Rambo would definately kick the predators ass witout breaking a sweat.

915stag51
04-12-2009, 09:43 AM
Rambo would definately kick the predators ass witout breaking a sweat.

:lol:lol Yeah Right!!!!!:rotfl:lol:rotfl

kl241
04-12-2009, 09:44 AM
No Man, No Predator, No War can stop him.

SilentSurfer
04-12-2009, 12:35 PM
http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o207/diabolic-360/1232550426_worffacepalm.gif

I want to see a Klingon fight a Pred. Not a typical, lame Star Trek TV show Klingon, but what a Klingon is supposed to be--a warrior race. Star Trek Voyager kinda went there with the Hirogeon (spelling?) which were obvious rip offs of the Predator concept without looking anything like them. I loved that idea though. And GEOMetric Deisgn once did a skull set for their Predator model kit that included a Klingon skull.

Anyway, I vote Rambo. Did you see the last movie. The guy's a damn animal now even though he would only stand as tall as a Pred's tallywacker. I would love to see this movie, but it would ruin the Rambo universe, such as it is.

karamazov80
04-12-2009, 12:47 PM
No contest whatsoever. Rambo was much more bad-ass than Dutch. Given the transitive property, Rambo should have a pretty easy time of it.

Balsquat
04-12-2009, 12:50 PM
No contest whatsoever. Rambo was much more bad-ass than Dutch. Given the transitive property, Rambo should have a pretty easy time of it.

Finally we agree:D

karamazov80
04-12-2009, 12:50 PM
But Predator could wipe the floor with Keaton Batman!

:D

Balsquat
04-12-2009, 12:53 PM
But Predator could wipe the floor with Keaton Batman!

kiss myasphalt:moon:D

SilentSurfer
04-12-2009, 12:55 PM
No disrespect to Keaton Batman, but even the Jack's Joker got in some pretty good licks on him, and he was a panzy.

Balsquat
04-12-2009, 01:37 PM
No disrespect to Keaton Batman, but even the Jack's Joker got in some pretty good licks on him, and he was a panzy.

No Love for Keaton these days eh?
:horror

The Tuggernaut
04-12-2009, 06:04 PM
You are now dead to me.

Don't get me wrong, Stallone is still awesome. I love all the Rocky + Rambo films, plus some of his others. I just like Arnie better. Much, much better.

Peace? :D :peace

TerminatorMan
04-12-2009, 06:29 PM
http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/9764/6472342tml.jpg (http://img15.imageshack.us/my.php?image=6472342tml.jpg)
http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/6472342tml.jpg/1/w240.png (http://g.imageshack.us/img15/6472342tml.jpg/1/)

Marv would easily defeat all of them.

8th wonder
04-12-2009, 06:40 PM

''Rambo is a ^^^^^''

(Raymond Tango:lol)

Spartan Rex
04-12-2009, 06:46 PM
Rambo is a glorified Billie...and we all know what happened to Billie.:eek:

Zabrak Nut
04-12-2009, 09:42 PM
Rambo is a glorified Billie...and we all know what happened to Billie.:eek:

Well put. Let's face it, any time you kill a Predator, luck is involved. Arnie got him in just the right position just in the nick of time. P2 fell for Glover's "Awe, man I am SO tired right now, this fightings got me all pooped out -" BAM! Smart Disk or Giant Log to the chests. (For the record, P2 had some poor judgement to begin with...)

Morbach
04-13-2009, 07:50 AM
Rambo would tear pred up :rock :rock

Rock83
04-13-2009, 08:07 AM
Predator would be terrified when Rambo grabs his throat and screams "who are YOU?!" like in Boat scene where he killed the Pirates.

I can´t say the same thing about Ahnie with his "Who ayyoo?":lol

8th wonder
04-13-2009, 08:26 AM
Seriously though, on strength Rambo would be crushed by the predator, Dutch is way bigger and stronger than Rambo and was thrown around by the predator.

Corncerning survival skills; Dutch and Rambo are equal.

Rambo wouldn't have a chance, Dutch only beat the predator with luck.

Rambo would lose his skull, plain and simple.

plus, Rambo sucks!

Voorhees27
04-13-2009, 08:28 AM
Isn't this a Rambo (With weapons) vs Predator scenario?

Morbach
04-13-2009, 08:29 AM

I think so :lol :lol

8th wonder
04-13-2009, 08:31 AM

Wouldn't make a difference, Rambo would be dead meat.

Voorhees27
04-13-2009, 08:34 AM
Wouldn't make a difference, Rambo would be dead meat.

Nah. The marines in Predator were just little nancies thats all. Rambo is a one man wrecking crew. :monkey3

On a serious note Rambo would have been ripped into probably 18-19 pieces. Dutch lasted long because the Predator was freaked out by his English.

"C'MAAAAAAAAAAAAN DOOOOOOOOOO EEEEEEEET, EEEYMMMMM HEEEEEEEEEEEEYA"

SilentSurfer
04-13-2009, 09:35 AM
Dutch's crew were stand up, gung ho brawlers. Rambo was a stealthy killing machine that survived all kinds of torture and hardship in war. Rambo was way more of a hardcore survivor (as depicted in First Blood) than Dutch. Dutch was a pretty boy by comparison.

Dutch just goes super macho and invites the Predator to a fight, but Rambo would actually stalk the Predator, hijack his ship, shine it up real nice, turn it sideways, and stick straight up the Predator's candy @$$. I wait, no, that's the Rock.

Ironman1188
04-13-2009, 09:38 AM
I love both characters of Dutch and Rambo. Unfortunately, the predator would kill them both as they stood there, each trying to understand what the other was saying. :rotfl

SilentSurfer
04-13-2009, 09:49 AM
the predator would kill them both as they stood there, each trying to understand what the other was saying. :rotfl

:lol:rotfl:rotfl:lol

"Yo, Adrian, get to da choppa!"

Toast
04-13-2009, 10:05 PM
Def Predator, Rambo's a beast but I don't see him beating a Bigger, Stronger Alien that has invisibility, heat vision, and a lock on shoulder cannon. Unless Rambo can somehow tell that tell a big ass alien is about to shoot him, matrix a blast from the shoulder cannon then some how see the invisible Pred and shoot an arrow faster then the pred's cannon Rambo is done!

Toast
04-13-2009, 10:05 PM
:lol:rotfl:rotfl:lol

"Yo, Adrian, get to da choppa!"

:lol...............

thenammagazine
04-13-2009, 10:34 PM
Danny Glover beat the special bus predator. Not the predator from the first movie. The only reason I'd give any edge to Rambo is because the bastard's so short that the Predator might not see him. But that's only the initial engagement, which Rambo won't win. Rambo's only a Green Beret and as we saw in the first act, the original predator dusted a whole chopper full of them. Physically, Rambo's only the equivalent of Dillon and we all know how that ended up. :p In the end, the predator will have a shiny new knife in his belt and raise a bloodied midget skull and spine belonging to Rambo.

Morbach
04-14-2009, 07:39 AM
Danny Glover beat the special bus predator.

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

SilentSurfer
04-14-2009, 09:33 AM
Def Predator, Rambo's a beast but I don't see him beating a Bigger, Stronger Alien that has invisibility, heat vision, and a lock on shoulder cannon. Unless Rambo can somehow tell that tell a big ass alien is about to shoot him, matrix a blast from the shoulder cannon then some how see the invisible Pred and shoot an arrow faster then the pred's cannon Rambo is done!

Rambo wouldn't need to Matrix a plasma cannon blast. He can dodge bullets shot from 100 yards away without even moving. Remember the waterfall scene where the guy is capping off round after round at Rambo while Rambo just intimidates the bullets away and slowly loads his bow before blowing the guy apart with an exploding tip.

That is one bad mother:monkey1 It don't get no badder than that. A Pred's got no chance in hell.

Hell, the only person with more capability against a Pred is Chuck Norris. Dont' even get me started... Where is that Poll anyway?

SilentSurfer
04-14-2009, 09:38 AM
Physically, Rambo's only the equivalent of Dillon and we all know how that ended up. :p

Tough to argue against that.

But I will. Ivan Drago KILLED Dillon (Creed) in IV, but Rambo (Rocky) spanked Drago in front of his whole nation for it. This is getting confusing.

Chuck Norris for the win.

thenammagazine
04-14-2009, 12:57 PM
Rambo wouldn't need to Matrix a plasma cannon blast. He can dodge bullets shot from 100 yards away without even moving. Remember the waterfall scene where the guy is capping off round after round at Rambo while Rambo just intimidates the bullets away and slowly loads his bow before blowing the guy apart with an exploding tip.

That is one bad mother:monkey1 It don't get no badder than that. A Pred's got no chance in hell.

I wouldn't equate the lousy aiming/shooting of NVA soldiers to an innate ability for Rambo to dodge bullets. If they'd actually shouldered their AKs and indexed their target (instead of shooting blindly from the hip), he'd likely have been nixed or in the very least, ventilated.

But I will. Ivan Drago KILLED Dillon (Creed) in IV, but Rambo (Rocky) spanked Drago in front of his whole nation for it. This is getting confusing.

The only reason Drago beat Creed is because Creed got cocky and got caught. Dillon wasn't cocky and was in full-blown killer mode when he got snuffed by the Pred. Still OG Predator FTW.

laudel7
04-14-2009, 02:42 PM
:lol rambo would just hide in the mud and knife the predator as he dandered past :monkey1

SilentSurfer
04-14-2009, 03:20 PM
I wouldn't equate the lousy aiming/shooting of NVA soldiers to an innate ability for Rambo to dodge bullets. If they'd actually shouldered their AKs and indexed their target (instead of shooting blindly from the hip), he'd likely have been nixed or in the very least, ventilated.

The only reason Drago beat Creed is because Creed got cocky and got caught. Dillon wasn't cocky and was in full-blown killer mode when he got snuffed by the Pred. Still OG Predator FTW.
:mwaha

You took my reply seriously enough to argue against it? SERIOUSLY?:duh

I think this thread has run its course; at least for me it has. Bye bye:peace

thenammagazine
04-14-2009, 04:01 PM
:mwaha

You took my reply seriously enough to argue against it? SERIOUSLY?:duh

I think this thread has run its course; at least for me it has. Bye bye:peace

It's okay. You don't have to play it off like that. People are allowed to have moments of flawed logic from time to time. :lol :p

gold
06-28-2009, 05:21 PM
Can't believe this went on for 17 pages

fawk3s
06-29-2009, 01:47 AM
Rambo is a n00b. Predator ftw.

TerminatorMan
06-29-2009, 03:15 AM
RAMBO would destroy the Predator. At least, I hope he would.:lol

JAWS
06-29-2009, 05:53 AM
RAMBO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fawk3s
06-29-2009, 07:27 AM
One plasmacaster shot and Sylvester's head would be gone.

Voorhees27
06-29-2009, 07:32 AM
Rambo is a n00b. Predator ftw.

A "n00b" to what precisely?

Balsquat
06-29-2009, 07:36 AM
Dutch>Predator
Rambo>Dutch

Therefore...
Rambo>Predator
:)

PredatorFreak13
06-29-2009, 07:41 AM
Well dutch was getting the living crap beat out of him until the predator was crushed by a log. I guess that dumb luck beats skill. At any other time dutch would have been killed. So I still believe it is Predator>Dutch.

DinoLast
06-29-2009, 07:46 AM
Can't believe this went on for 17 pages

:lol Welcome to The Sideshow FREAKS

fawk3s
06-29-2009, 07:55 AM
Dutch>Predator
Rambo>Dutch

Therefore...
Rambo>Predator

gaaaaah.... how do you know Rambo>Dutch?

and even if so, still,
Rambo < Predator
Dutch < Predator

A.L.I.E.N
06-29-2009, 08:59 AM
My view, the only one that matters! :lol!

A) Rambo would get owned by Dutch!

B) Dutch in a team up senario, would use Rambo as bait

C) In a re-think, Dutch would POWN Rambo!

TerminatorMan
06-29-2009, 09:18 AM
Dutch>Predator
Rambo>Dutch

Therefore...
Rambo>Predator

:rock :rock :rock

Filthyrich
06-29-2009, 11:25 AM
You guys have to be kidding! Rambo is out of his freakin mind. If Dutch was able to take out a predator using strategy and the jungle surroundings you know Rambo would be just as qualified. If it were Rambo in Dutch's scenario that Pred would have had its throat slit or something before it got the chance to detonate itself

Voorhees27
06-29-2009, 11:52 AM
You guys have to be kidding! Rambo is out of his freakin mind. If Dutch was able to take out a predator using strategy and the jungle surroundings you know Rambo would be just as qualified. If it were Rambo in Dutch's scenario that Pred would have had its throat slit or something before it got the chance to detonate itself

Exactly! Have any of you even seen First Blood?

darthjuan007
06-29-2009, 11:53 AM
I would have to say the Pred would win. Maybe somebody already said this but.....O.K..Rambo was a green beret , but didn't the Predator kill and gut a whole team of them?? To take a whole team by yourself is impossible so one would be easy for the Predator. But then Dutch and his team were SF to??

Yig
06-29-2009, 01:18 PM
In a controlled vacuum, a Predator would take any human.
Once you put in random integers, anyone could win.
Dutch won with a bit of tactics, and a lot of luck. Rambo would have just as much a chance as him, if not more. But face to face he is a child for the predator to toss around by the neck.

denger4000
06-29-2009, 01:20 PM

Chuck Norris for the win.

Dillon doesnt = Apollo Creed.

denger4000
06-29-2009, 01:21 PM
In a controlled vacuum, a Predator would take any human.
Once you put in random integers, anyone could win.
Dutch won with a bit of tactics, and a lot of luck. Rambo would have just as much a chance as him, if not more. But face to face he is a child for the predator to toss around by the neck.

exactly, but Rambo is way more lethal then Dutch, so Rambo wins.

Shai
06-29-2009, 01:23 PM
Dutch>Predator
Rambo>Dutch

Therefore...
Rambo>Predator

Thats the right equation mate. :rock

Rambo > Anyone

denger4000
06-29-2009, 01:28 PM
Thats the right equation mate. :rock

Rambo > Anyone

For once I agree with Shai.

fawk3s
06-29-2009, 01:43 PM
Rambo > Anyone

:confused::confused::confused:

Chuck Norris > Rambo

and dont argue with that.

Pred ftw, easily. Just stronger and more intelligent.

denger4000
06-29-2009, 01:52 PM
When will the whole Chuck Norris joke end? ugh.

Voorhees27
06-29-2009, 02:11 PM
Dillon doesnt = Apollo Creed.

Yes this is correct ............Apollo Creed would have beat the piss outta Dillon.

jbinny
06-29-2009, 02:16 PM

:lol:lol:lol

it's funny cuz it's true...

gold
06-29-2009, 03:01 PM
Rambo is the only one that became a verb

Kain's Ancient Blade
06-29-2009, 04:53 PM
Rambo>Predator? AbosF'Nlutely.

915stag51
06-29-2009, 04:55 PM

This is wrong Main..... Stag>Rambo

Cajunsith
06-29-2009, 05:36 PM

:mwaha Dutch > Rambo,Rocky,Cobra,Judge Dredd,&......

prefused
06-29-2009, 06:48 PM
# of movies that Rambo has survived - 4

# of movies that Predator has survived - 0

winner - Rambo.

/end of topic.

PredatorFreak13
06-29-2009, 07:12 PM
The only reason Rambo survives is because he is always the hero of his movies. The predator always dies because he is the monster of his movies.

prefused
06-29-2009, 08:03 PM
The only reason Rambo survives is because he is always the hero of his movies.
you might have seen a different movie than i did.
the one i saw was about a vietnam vet that flipped his lid started a huge standoff with a bunch of cops and the national guard.

i suspect he survived that and the even bigger battles in the sequels due to badassness.
predator on the other hand was outsmarted and killed by a roided up meathead.

someone should start a topic about predator vs boba fett.
then we could figure out who is more of a perpetual ^^^^-up.

Voorhees27
06-29-2009, 08:29 PM
you might have seen a different movie than i did.
the one i saw was about a vietnam vet that flipped his lid started a huge standoff with a bunch of cops and the national guard.

:lecture Some people claim the "character" Rambo to be some sort of hero. He is clearly the villian either way you look at it. He actually hunted them down like animals in First Blood ................... just like a Predator would have done.

Oh and he wasn't invisible for 2/3 of the film either. ;)

EndIessRAlN
06-29-2009, 09:10 PM
Pred for the win. Hands down.

EVILFACE
06-29-2009, 09:21 PM
:lecture Some people claim the "character" Rambo to be some sort of hero. He is clearly the villian either way you look at it. He actually hunted them down like animals in First Blood ................... just like a Predator would have done.

Oh and he wasn't invisible for 2/3 of the film either. ;)

And if you want to throw the original novel version, Rambo killed everyone.

Sun Jian
06-29-2009, 11:28 PM
OOO Come on its so Rambo, the dude uses mud just for fun so the pred would not see him. He is a killer and loves it he would smoke Dutch + team the pred has lil chance, if he can't see rambo plus the bow makes a boom when it hits.

Don't get me wrong I love the first predator movie more than rambo, but from what iv seen as far as the camando's go the trees need to be scared not rambo. rambo Is like the pred he comes out of no whare and kills plus he is great at making traps that look like the forest till they get ya. :whip

DinoLast
06-30-2009, 06:35 AM
John Matrix could beat them all
http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm314/DinoLast/commando01.jpg

PredatorFreak13
06-30-2009, 06:43 AM
So how do you Rambo fans even think that he would kill the predator? I mean, Dutch and his team completely unloaded into the forest where the predator was and only hit him once in the leg.

Voorhees27
06-30-2009, 06:45 AM
John Matrix could beat them all
http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm314/DinoLast/commando01.jpg

:lol I actually watched this on the weekend .................. don't remember much cuz I fainted due to brain suddenly shutting off. :D

Balsquat
06-30-2009, 07:52 AM
http://i588.photobucket.com/albums/ss329/balsquat/P2060243.jpg

Predator just got railed by Mini-Rambo

FDBMath
06-30-2009, 08:45 AM
Rambo vs. Dutch vs. Predator...

the winner would clearly be...

http://thezaz.nationallampoon.com/files/2009/04/most_interesting_man.jpg

Sun Jian
06-30-2009, 11:05 AM
Rambo vs. Dutch vs. Predator...

the winner would clearly be...

http://thezaz.nationallampoon.com/files/2009/04/most_interesting_man.jpg

Mr. Rogers every one knows he win's the Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny. :lol:lol

prefused
06-30-2009, 11:59 AM
So how do you Rambo fans even think that he would kill the predator? I mean, Dutch and his team completely unloaded into the forest where the predator was and only hit him once in the leg.
Rambo took down a helicopter by throwing a rock at it.
so, i'm gonna say he would kill predator with a damn rock.

TerminatorMan
06-30-2009, 12:00 PM

YES!!! :rock :rock :rock :rock

Shai
06-30-2009, 12:05 PM
Some of You guys underestimate John Rambo.He can take on anyone or anything.A predator, an alien, a Terminator and Oussama Bin Laden too.

EVILFACE
06-30-2009, 12:13 PM
You don't seem to want to accept the fact you're dealing with an expert in guerrilla warfare, with a man who's the best, with guns, with knives, with his bare hands. A man who's been trained to ignore pain, ignore weather, to live off the land, to eat things that would make a billy goat puke. In Vietnam his job was to dispose of enemy personnel. To kill! Period! Win by attrition. Well Rambo was the best.

Shai
06-30-2009, 12:15 PM
You don't seem to want to accept the fact you're dealing with an expert in guerrilla warfare, with a man who's the best, with guns, with knives, with his bare hands. A man who's been trained to ignore pain, ignore weather, to live off the land, to eat things that would make a billy goat puke. In Vietnam his job was to dispose of enemy personnel. To kill! Period! Win by attrition. Well Rambo was the best.

Shai
06-30-2009, 12:20 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/OUF2a9psX-4&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/OUF2a9psX-4&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

JAWS
06-30-2009, 12:21 PM

"They drew First Blood, Not Me!!!!.....They drew first blood."

Predator also hunts for sport. Rambo just wanted a meal and to be left alone. He was being hunted then became the hunter.........Just like Dutch.

JAWS
06-30-2009, 12:22 PM

Just reading that has made me want to watch the film again.

DarkArtist81
06-30-2009, 12:32 PM
Just reading that has made me want to watch the film again.

Same here... :lol

PredatorFreak13
06-30-2009, 12:42 PM
so, i'm gonna say he would kill predator with a damn rock.

So you think that the predator can't evade a rock when he had a whole squad firing at him (one even had a minigun) and he escaped with only a minor injury? I am pretty sure, no wait, I am 100% sure a rock wouldn't kill him.

Shai
06-30-2009, 12:46 PM
Rambo is a smarter killer than The Predator.

Shai
06-30-2009, 12:46 PM
So you think that the predator can't evade a rock when he had a whole squad firing at him (one even had a minigun) and he escaped with only a minor injury? I am pretty sure, no wait, I am 100% sure a rock wouldn't kill him.

He was being sarcastic, dude.

PredatorFreak13
06-30-2009, 12:50 PM
Wow, I feel stupid now. :o
But then question still stands, how would rambo kill the predator?

JAWS
06-30-2009, 01:01 PM

I think the question should be

"How does the predator kill RAMBO???"

Can't be done..... Sorry. :)

C-Phan
06-30-2009, 01:05 PM
Predator wins if he fights the 1rst Rambo but he will be beat to death if he'll face the John Rambo from the fouth film.

JAWS
06-30-2009, 01:05 PM

Actually I think the Predator would see Rambo as his equal and then he would team up with him and they would do sign language together and hunt aliens and almost make out and ........wait that has already been done.

That reminds me AVP SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PredatorFreak13
06-30-2009, 01:21 PM
I think the question should be

"How does the predator kill RAMBO???"

Can't be done..... Sorry. :)

Well it can be a number of things which vary from having his face blown off with plasma (unless of course he has neo like reflexes and can dodge it :rolleyes:), he can be stabbed by his two blades, and if the predator wanted he could just throw his wrist nuke at him and blow rambo up. Although if they got in a fist fight that would be close.

Actually I think the Predator would see Rambo as his equal and then he would team up with him and they would do sign language together and hunt aliens and almost make out and ........wait that has already been done.

That reminds me AVP SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol:lol:lol

fawk3s
06-30-2009, 01:59 PM
Rambo's muscles were pumped up by steroids, Dutch's were trained.

Dutch > Rambo.

Dutch = Predator
Predator > Rambo.

lolz

ripper_joe77
06-30-2009, 02:06 PM
Predator wins if he fights the 1rst Rambo but he will be beat to death if he'll face the John Rambo from the fouth film.

Exactly what I was thinking.

Voorhees27
06-30-2009, 02:49 PM
Rambo's muscles were pumped up by steroids, Dutch's were trained.

:confused: Are you sure about that?

Devil_666
06-30-2009, 03:59 PM
As much as I (and everyone else in here) love the design of the Predators, based off of the first 2 films any human hero can kill a Predator. Just like Dutch and Harrigan, so that would also include Rambo, Sarah Connor, etc. As long as they're a hero.

Secondary characters have no chance. But main heroes.. consider that Predator dead.

TerminatorMan
06-30-2009, 04:55 PM

Your wrong, 100% wrong. The rock will kim him, IF RAMBO threw it. :rock

8th wonder
06-30-2009, 05:02 PM
You do realize that regarding hand to hand combat no human can ever defeat a predator. Their muscle fibers are MUCH stronger.

It's the same with gorillas. They aren't just much stronger because they have more muscle-mass, they have an extra protein we as humans lost (well it's there but it's damaged) in our evolution caused by random mutation (ironically it weakened our jaw muscles wich enabled our brains to grow larger). That's why a much smaller chimp can kill a bodybuilder. not to mention non-human primates are much better build to fight.

Back to the Predator. The world's strongest man wouldn't have a chance in a hand to hand combat with a predator so bye bye to Rambo.

The only way to defeat a predator is with weapons, or just pure luck (like the log).

Rambo has great survival skills but so does the predator, so all Rambo has left is luck.

denger4000
06-30-2009, 05:19 PM
Same here... :lol

me too! Rambo really is awesome.

Devil_666
06-30-2009, 05:24 PM
You do realize that regarding hand to hand combat no human can ever defeat a predator. Their muscle fibers are MUCH stronger.

It's the same with gorillas. They aren't just much stronger because they have more muscle-mass, they have an extra protein we as humans lost (well it's there but it's damaged) in our evolution caused by random mutation (ironically it weakened our jaw muscles wich enabled our brains to grow larger). That's why a much smaller chimp can kill a bodybuilder. not to mention non-human primates are much better build to fight.

:confused: And!?

Humans are on top of the food chain because of our technology. Not because of our physical strength. "Hand to Hand" humans lose to A LOT of species on Earth. Shark = dead human. Bear = dead human. Rhino = dead human. Lion = dead human. But you add in technology.. and give that human a gun and some ammo + some armor, etc. and you'll see how easy humans can make other species extinct. Same goes for your gorillas/chimps. So to say "hand to hand" a Predator would kill any human is irrelevant. Because from all the Predator movies I've seen none of the battles were "hand to hand". Even when P1 confronts Dutch at the end of Predator.. he still has and USES his gauntlet blades. So it's not like it's going to be a civilized contest with rules and restrictions. It'll play out like the first 2 movies.. and you can see from the first 2 movies Predators ALWAYS lose.

8th wonder
06-30-2009, 05:53 PM
=Devil_666;1798853]:confused: And!?

Humans are on top of the food chain because of our technology. Not because of our physical strength. "Hand to Hand" humans lose to A LOT of species on Earth. Shark = dead human. Bear = dead human. Rhino = dead human. Lion = dead human.

They were discussing Rambo's muscles wich is only relevant in a hand to hand combat.

But you add in technology.. and give that human a gun and some ammo + some armor, etc. and you'll see how easy humans can make other species extinct. Same goes for your gorillas/chimps.

Predators have better weapon technology than humans (plus greater strength, agility and skill)

So to say "hand to hand" a Predator would kill any human is irrelevant. Because from all the Predator movies I've seen none of the battles were "hand to hand". Even when P1 confronts Dutch at the end of Predator.. he still has and USES his gauntlet blades.

Wrong, P1 fights Dutch without weapons after removing his mask, he does not use his gauntlet blades (the gauntlets hitting the rock doesn't really count), he uses his fists. He decides to use them when Dutch is punched half to death by him because Dutch can't really fight after that anymore anyway.

So it's not like it's going to be a civilized contest with rules and restrictions.

O, it was, it was man to man. That's why the Predator removed his mask and shoulder weapon (saying something like: ''ok no more tricks let's see how well you do against my fists alone'')

It'll play out like the first 2 movies.. and you can see from the first 2 movies Predators ALWAYS lose.

Predator 2 doesn't count because it doesn't exist for me. regarding P1, Dutch won because he was lucky. Predators have been visiting earth many times (Anna tells about the trophy demon) and i don't think it ever ended up with a death Predator.

Devil_666
06-30-2009, 05:59 PM
I think Royce Gracie could choke out P1.

PredatorFreak13
06-30-2009, 06:55 PM
Your wrong, 100% wrong. The rock will kim him, IF RAMBO threw it. :rock

:rolleyes:

Even when P1 confronts Dutch at the end of Predator.. he still has and USES his gauntlet blades. So it's not like it's going to be a civilized contest with rules and restrictions.

8th Wonder already explained this so there is no need for me to.

It'll play out like the first 2 movies.. and you can see from the first 2 movies Predators ALWAYS lose.
That is because the predator is the VILLAIN. The VILLAIN will lose 99% of the time. Not to mention that P1 was killed with dumb luck, and P2 was just... well... pathetic for a predator lets say.

Devil_666
06-30-2009, 07:03 PM
P2 was just... well... pathetic for a predator lets say.

Never understood this thinking. P2 killed more people up close than any other screen Predator. "Up close" i.e. not sitting up in a tree and shooting people with the shoulder cannon like P1.

P2 killed:

Room full of coked up Columbians.
Room full of high Jamicans.
Bart train full of thugs/armed civilians.
Room full of Government agents in P.Diddy shiny suits.
Plus King Willie, Danny Boy, The Lone Ranger (Paxton).

So I seriously don't understand that logic.

Also.. Gary Coleman could kill a Predator.

warmachine
06-30-2009, 07:19 PM
This is an awesome thread. I never thought of a matchup between Rambo and a Predator. I think Rambo would stand a good chance. I read a DarkHorse mini-series in the early 90's called Tarzan versus Predator and it was awesome! Tarzan is the ultimate hunter and really took it to the Predators, with hardly any weapons!

Sun Jian
06-30-2009, 07:32 PM

Yeah, well a mud covered Rambo with a bow with bomb arowheads will do it.

warmachine
07-03-2009, 11:18 AM
Exactly! And by P2 the government agents already knew that by concealing their body heat they had an upper hand on the Predator. Then of course he switched over to his sensors that picked up only light, saw their gun lights..and...uh...slaughtered them all. I forgot about that part.

Shai
07-03-2009, 11:23 AM
:confused: And!?

Humans are on top of the food chain because of our technology. Not because of our physical strength. "Hand to Hand" humans lose to A LOT of species on Earth. Shark = dead human. Bear = dead human. Rhino = dead human. Lion = dead human. But you add in technology.. and give that human a gun and some ammo + some armor, etc. and you'll see how easy humans can make other species extinct. Same goes for your gorillas/chimps. So to say "hand to hand" a Predator would kill any human is irrelevant. Because from all the Predator movies I've seen none of the battles were "hand to hand". Even when P1 confronts Dutch at the end of Predator.. he still has and USES his gauntlet blades. So it's not like it's going to be a civilized contest with rules and restrictions. It'll play out like the first 2 movies.. and you can see from the first 2 movies Predators ALWAYS lose.

Best post in this thread...:rock

I think Royce Gracie could choke out P1.

:rotfl:lol I agree...

warmachine
07-03-2009, 11:33 AM
So you think that a species that has the technology to fly thousands of miles across the galaxy doesn't have superior technology to ours? You think their weaponry isn't more advanced? The Predator ALWAYS dies at the end of the movies because they are just that..movies.

Voorhees27
07-03-2009, 11:47 AM
So you think that a species that has the technology to fly thousands of miles across the galaxy doesn't have superior technology to ours? You think their weaponry isn't more advanced? The Predator ALWAYS dies at the end of the movies because they are just that..movies.

I think you just answered your own post, they are indeed fictional and that is why Rambo wins. The Predator dies at the end of each movie because he is not as intelligent as a human being. For the record we also have space ships.

I actually never realized how crazy this topic really is :D

warmachine
07-03-2009, 11:54 AM
I think you just answered your own post, they are indeed fictional and that is why Rambo wins. The Predator dies at the end of each movie because he is not as intelligent as a human being. For the record we also have space ships.

I actually never realized how crazy this topic really is :D

:google We have spaceships? I hope you don't mean the shuttle or the ship that skims the top of the atmosphere to get to zero g's? :D

Voorhees27
07-03-2009, 12:03 PM
:google We have spaceships? I hope you don't mean the shuttle or the ship that skims the top of the atmosphere to get to zero g's? :D

Well yeah, they are ships and travel into space don't they? Is the moon not in our solar system? Its still a spaceship.

fawk3s
07-03-2009, 01:07 PM
comapring predator technoligy to humans, predator would win.
comparing predators physical strength to humans, predator would win.

rambo=human. he aint like chuck norris.

MxBxM
03-07-2010, 07:23 AM
Yes, Rambo would have a better chance than any other guy that has fought a Pred.

A.L.I.E.N
03-07-2010, 09:23 AM

:lol:rotfl:rotfl