Step Brothers trailer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

That looks ****ing hillarious!!!!! Can't wait to see it.

"What are doing?"
"I'm burying you"
"I'm alive, man. I'm alive"
"Your waking the nabours!!! Shut up!!!":lol

:lol This looks really good, I loved those guys togethes in Talladega Nights!!

"Shake and Bake" and "Mike Honcho: Full Spread"!! :rotfl

:lol This looks really good, I loved those guys togethes in Talladega Nights!!

"Shake and Bake" and "Mike Honcho: Full Spread"!! :rotfl

AWESOME! That was freakin hilarious. :rock:rock:rock

It's great to see those guys together, like the Spade/Farley days... they just work better together. :rock2

"Why are you so sweaty?"

"I was watching Cops."

:rotfl:lol:rotfl

:lol :rock :lol :rock :lol

sb2.jpg

I don't know. I didn't see either Wills/Johns last few movies, but I heard they were terrible. Think they are slowly fading away

Oh my ^^^^in' god!!!!!! Just got back from this movie and it was the funniest movie of the year, hands down!! So damned abrasive and hilarious!! It has some pretty harsh things being said and going down!:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

This movie blows Semi-Pro, Blades of Glory and Kicking & Screaming out of the water!!! On par or better than Talladega Nights or Anchor Man!!!!

Please god, do not let anyone below 21 go see this movie, unless you want your children ruined for life!! Definitely going to see this movie again tomorrow afternoon!!!

Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:
I'm a fan of most of the stuff from the Apatow stable. Forgetting Sarah Marshall was hilarious. I also liked Talledega Nights - so I had high hopes for Step Brothers.

P.U.:sick:banghead

The funny stuff was in the trailer and since it's familiar, it's not nearly as funny in the film. I really, really didn't like this movie.

Oh my ^^^^in' god!!!!!! Just got back from this movie and it was the funniest movie of the year, hands down!! So damned abrasive and hilarious!! It has some pretty harsh things being said and going down!:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

This movie blows Semi-Pro, Blades of Glory and Kicking & Screaming out of the water!!! On par or better than Talladega Nights or Anchor Man!!!!

Please god, do not let anyone below 21 go see this movie, unless you want your children ruined for life!! Definitely going to see this movie again tomorrow afternoon!!!

Spoiler Spoiler:

Uhhh....Im 16, and I saw it...it was OK....I was in a bad mood, and the movie didnt get me out of it, so it I guess wasnt all that great. I'll see it again one day, but eh.

Whats so life scarring? The prostetic ball sack?

Back