Medicom RAH clonetrooper replacement part question.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheMyth

Freakalicious
Reaction score
I just received a RAH clone trooper and am disappointed to find it has two right hand side upper thighs instead of one left and one right. Is there any way to get replacement parts fro these as it's clearly a QC error.

thanks to anyone who may be able to shed some light onto this situation.

wrongwq2.jpg

huh? looks like if you just twist it , it will fit into place.

i dont understand what youre saying. which side is correct and which side is wrong?

how about another pic from different angles

002or2.jpg

parts should be a mirror of each other. these two are both for the clones right leg.

thats beside the point really, I just wanna know if getting replacement parts is possible.

Think youve got a defective one as you said the knee parts are flat and face front and they should mirror at the top

Where did you buy it ? you could try sending it back to medi (if thats where you bought it) or alternatively you could contact medi explain the situation and ask them to send a part

If you bought it through sideshow then contact them

If you bought it through the bay

Then I hope you left appropriate feedback

Which ever way your looking at quite a bit of messing about !

I see exactly what you're talking about and that's pretty crappy. I'd ask whoever you bought it from first, then maybe appeal to Medicom.

I bought it from an online store who are now completely sold out, and hence cannot replace the clone.

for some reason I cannot find medicom's website, all I get is damn kubricks!

speaking to a friend of mine, i believe Medicom actually does complete replacements, but only for Japan residents. Your best bet right now would be for a full refund and buy it again from somewhere else.

sorry to hear of your inconvienience! perhaps you should just ask for a return and let the online site deal with Medicom if all else fails... finding another clone shouldn't be a problem., but finding the piece of armor will be.

There should be a replacement part order form in the box (between the box and inner cardboard). Only problem is that I think the text is Japanese launguage, and probably only ship to addresses in Japan.

They definitley have a replacement part program, just getting it sent to the US is a challenge. Good luck!

Actualy, the more i look at that piucture, the more I'm convinvinced the one on the Left ( in the picture) Is the wrong one. the deep curves on the one on he right make more sense with the codpiece.

Actualy, the more i look at that piucture, the more I'm convinvinced the one on the Left ( in the picture) Is the wrong one. the deep curves on the one on he right make more sense with the codpiece.

You would be correct! The long slant shoul be on the outside of the leg.

You would be correct! The long slant shoul be on the outside of the leg.

Nope. The left one is correct:

4343_press02-001.jpg

4343_press07-001.jpg

Oh, and thanks for making this thread, because I now realize mine has mismatched leg armor :monkey2

Oh, God, what was I thinking? Long slant? Time to put down the bottle. Anyways, Myth, I shot you a PM, I might be able to help.

I think mine is the same as yours, so we are both screwed :monkey4.

I am officially done with Medicom...their QC department sucks.

The Jango Fett I got was perfect, except he was missing a nozzle on his jetpack, so I had to get him replaced.

Boba looked great, except he had too much weathering on the helmet and a loose left ankle, so he got replaced.

Now this clonetrooper, maybe I can get a replacement figure.

The only Medicom that I have that didn't have some big flaw was the sandtrooper, and that was because I bought it second hand and saw pictures beforehand.

Yeah, so between the the QC issues, the high prices, and the scale issues Medicom figures have, I am done buying from them unless I get them used and/or cheap...

:banghead

Back