Karen Allen to be signing at Official Pix (Lucasfilm) booth at SDCC!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IrishJedi

Super Freak
Reaction score
July 23-27 Comic Con International (San Diego, CA) with special guests Karen Allen (Indiana Jones), Julian Glover (Star Wars: General Veers & Indiana Jones). More to be announced soon.

Kewl! :rock

I just wish Harrison Ford's autograph through them wasn't $350-460. :monkey4 Otherwise, this other announcement would also have me excited:

HARRISON FORD TO SIGN FOR OPX AGAIN...

After a record breaking 30 second sell out of our first batch of 100 authentic-licensed Harrison Ford autographs, we are very proud to announce that Mr. Ford has just agreed to do three additional signings over the course of the next three months!

All three Official Pix signings will be limited to 50 INDIANA JONES and the KINGDOM OF THE CRYSTAL SKULL LE prints, and 50 STAR WARS photos.

Official Pix is extremely proud to announce these followup signings with blockbuster actor - Harrison Ford and hope that these signings will lead to additional opportunities down the road. Pre-order details for round two will be posted here and at officialpix.com as early as next week!

INDIANA JONES and the KINGDOM OF THE CRYSTAL SKULL hits theaters May 22nd!

https://web.mac.com/benstevens3/OPX...2_HARRISON_FORD_TO_SIGN_FOR_OPX_AGAIN....html

That's crazy....I would never pay for a friggin' autograph. :lol :lol

I once bought some autographed stuff, but after getting it in hand, it just didn't appeal to me anymore, so I sold it off. I think it is really only worth it if you are getting the item signed in person.

Yeah, I don't get shelling out that kind of cash for someone's scribble?!?

Crazy, I know. You wouldn't believe the offers I got for this bad boy.
dscf1449aj6.jpg

Yeah. I'd pay more for Ford's autograph than just about anyone else offered (I'm actually not that into the whole paying for signatures thing... especially when it comes to the bit players) but nowhere near the amounts they're asking for. I'd be willing to do $75-$100, tops.

But, like it said... they had them STARTING at $359/ea and sold out in under 30 minutes. :google

Back