AHY PAPA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

p!tu

Shiz-lakin-a-craka-lakin™
Reaction score
METALGEAR.jpg

GOW.jpg

:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

Sorry, but MSG sux. It's just a lame ass espionage game. I want to shoot **** and blow **** up, not hide in a ****ing box.

**** YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sure you'd love to but that's not how I roll.

Sorry, but I like action games. Not sneaking around trying not to get detected games. I wanna shoot someone, not sneak up behind them and whisper sweet nothings in their ear.

I'm sure you'd love to but that's not how I roll.

Sorry, but I like action games. Not sneaking around trying not to get detected games. I wanna shoot someone, not sneak up behind them and whisper sweet nothings in their ear.

:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4 Loki....

i thought they were gonna do away with the 80GB?

Sorry, GoW is cool and all, but PSPs aren't collectables like Nintendo DS(s).

yeah and that bundle is supposed to retail for $499.....i think it comes out in June.

i thought they were doing away with the 80 GB model though.

Loki I must say if you don't like this game then you suck. LOL! :lol

I'm not saying I won't like it (hell no one's played this game yet). I'm just saying I prefer action games to stealth games. I hated the Splinter Cell series because all you do is sneak around and try not to get detected. That's boring as hell and not why I play video games. I wanna shoot someone and blow **** up.

I can still respect why someone else may love this style of game. I'm just saying it's not my preferred style. But this will still be my first or second PS3 game nonetheless.

I'm not saying I won't like it (hell no one's played this game yet). I'm just saying I prefer action games to stealth games. I hated the Splinter Cell series because all you do is sneak around and try not to get detected. That's boring as hell and not why I play video games. I wanna shoot someone and blow **** up.

I can still respect why someone else may love this style of game. I'm just saying it's not my preferred style. But this will still be my first or second PS3 game nonetheless.

I am just ****ing with you! LOL! I miss you bro! Buy a damn Xbox! :rock

you bought a PS3? :google (60 GB?)

yeah and that bundle is supposed to retail for $499.....i think it comes out in June.

i thought they were doing away with the 80 GB model though.

I think that they are upgrading the current 40GB , when they said they were getting rid of the 80s I think they were meaning the ones with backward compatibility.

I think that they are upgrading the current 40GB , when they said they were getting rid of the 80s I think they were meaning the ones with backward compatibility.

ahhh, that makes sense. I really need to get one soon before the backwards compatability ones are gone forever.

you bought a PS3? :google (60 GB?)

Hell no! I bought a 20GB on the bay for just under $300 a few months back. I still don't have any games for it yet but I will buy Resistance sooner or later. I will get MSG4, but will probably wait for the 360 release because of the new multiplayer they are adding.

Oh Israel, suck my balls ;)

Back