HASBRO INDY 2008 TOY PACKAGE ART SNEEK PEEK FROM JERRY VANDERSTELT

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dutchart

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi everyone.

I am currently hard at work doing my LOTR lithograph art for TTT, but I just received the OK from Hasbro to post 3 out of 6 images of the art I did for Hasbro's Indy toy packaging. These are the raw images I painted without the logos or other elements that complete the box art.

Thought some of you Indy fans would appreciate a sneek-peek!

IndyHasbroartwhip2.jpg

IndyHasbroartCairoswordsman.jpg

IndyHasbroartsword-1.jpg

IJidolart.jpg

germanofficerart.jpg

JV

www.vandersteltstudio.com

Last edited:
A litho? I'd love to, but that is not up to me. It is in the hands of ACME archives to show interest in a litho run.LOTR and New Line was a different story.
Yes, these are for the 12 inch figurs I believe. As soon as I get the actual package art file, I will post it.

JV

A litho? I'd love to, but that is not up to me. It is in the hands of ACME archives to show interest in a litho run.LOTR and New Line was a different story.
Yes, these are for the 12 inch figurs I believe. As soon as I get the actual package art file, I will post it.

JV

Well, if it happens I'd be interested.

Those look great! Especially the Shia LeDoof....he looks exactly how he does in real life.

Thanks everone.

These IJ art pieces will look more complete when they are finalized as a complete toy box package. I'm looking forward to seeing the final version!

JV

Great stuff as always, Jerry! :rock

And yeah, I want a JV Indiana Jones litho, too! Preferrably one from RAIDERS. :monkey5

Whats funny is when I saw those pictures from Toyfair I thought they were photos of the actors... so I think that means you did a kickass job :rock

Jerry, I assume you did the art for this one as well? :

IJgame_AkatorTempleRace.jpg

Love the Indy running with the Crystal Skull! :rock :rock :rock

thats pretty cool. Tho i hope i'm not seeing groundbreaking spoilers....I'd be sad and dissapointed if i were. ;)

Nah. No earth-shattering spoilers there at all. The stuff in that toy itself is actually featured in the trailer and it should come as no surprise that there's an actual Crystal Skull in the movie. :monkey5

Back