Rainbow Six Vegas 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

McHavyck

Super Freak
Reaction score
Anyone else planning on picking this one up next month?
BadMoon and I used to play the **** out of the first one and I for one am looking forward to the sequel.

Any of the other Freaks enlisting?

Could this be the game that gets us to stop playing GoW, or will that honor be solely reserved for GoW2?

I've got it on reserve, but am also picking up Army of Two next week...EndWar later on...

you didn't mention COD4... what's up with that?

I've got it on reserve, but am also picking up Army of Two next week...EndWar later on...

you didn't mention COD4... what's up with that?

As far as I know COD4 has been out for a while and there is a faithful following of Freaks that play it regularly.
What platform are you playing it on?

I had the first one and enjoyed the single player campaign but never played it online. Come to think of it I never played online games until I hooked up with the freaks.

I had the first one and enjoyed the single player campaign but never played it online. Come to think of it I never played online games until I hooked up with the freaks.

Same here I played a few times here and there with a buddy but only a handful of times.

I get my rear end handed to me every single time I try to play online, but I would still like to pick up Rainbow Six. What is the release date?

I loved the first one!!!

I think the Multiplayer was way better than Halo or COD4!

Sadly I traded it in to save $ toward another game. So I will definitely pick up Vegas 2 for the story as well as multiplayer. I cannot wait!

I will get it but not on release date. Can't afford it right now and i'v yet to start playing the first one:eek:

Gotta pass on this one. Super Smash Bros will be my main game come next week.

Anyone else planning on picking this one up next month?
BadMoon and I used to play the **** out of the first one and I for one am looking forward to the sequel.

Any of the other Freaks enlisting?

Could this be the game that gets us to stop playing GoW, or will that honor be solely reserved for GoW2?

Hey Havyck,

Maybe with Vegas 2 coming out we will see psychotic re-emerge:confused:

you'll regret it dude, based on reviews it seems only the co-op game is fun whereas vegas 2 has co-op plus v good multiplayer squad based
And unlike the first Vegas you can earn credits during the campaign that you can use to pimp out your MP character.

The first one only used what you did in MP to earn bonuses (new guns, body armor, etc).

Hey Havyck,

Maybe with Vegas 2 coming out we will see psychotic re-emerge:confused:

I would say that if Halo 3, COD4, Bioshock and Mass Effect didn't get him to come back out and play, Vegas 2 won't either. But it would be nice.

I miss that little punk. :D

Back