HT ALIEN: KANE or DALLAS or BOTH? Which will you get?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DALLAS or KANE or BOTH?

• Just getting DALLAS

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • Just getting KANE

Votes: 24 22.9%
  • Gonna get BOTH

Votes: 47 44.8%
  • NEITHER, not interested or will decide after more characters are made

Votes: 32 30.5%

• Total voters

nicky

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just as the title says, vote which option you'll be buying. It might be nice to see the bases connect to eachother.

I'm only interested in Kane, one is enough for me as they dont look that much different nd I'm not planning on a group diorama unlike the USCM.

Last edited:
I'm getting both... And probably all the other figures from this series. Since they're releasing 2 suited figures first, it makes me wonder what else we'll be getting. And why release the first two at the same time? Will we see suited Lambert and Ripley next? Unsuited figures? So many questions.

Not planning on going to far into the Alien line except maybe the Ripley if its different enough and the creature itself. I will hold off on ordering Dallas or Kane until I see in hands and if I like them enough I'll pay the extra that I probably will have to in order to get them on the secondary market.

Not planning on going to far into the Alien line except maybe the Ripley if its different enough and the creature itself. I will hold off on ordering Dallas or Kane until I see in hands and if I like them enough I'll pay the extra that I probably will have to in order to get them on the secondary market.

Thats pretty much how I feel. Ripley and the alien no matter what, not to sure about any other figures yet.

But I think I will pass on these 2.

Still gotta see how these figures turn out. Quality, head sculpt, and hopefully there won't be any of the problems we've seen on the Appleseed figures.

Also, I want to see the Alien figure first. And Ripley too.

neither of these.. i dont fancy the space suits. i WILL make the money for ripley and the alien though.definitely want those two.. and if i have an abundance of cash lying around ( fat chance:lol) id like the rest of the crew in "normal" clothes:monkey1

I've always wanted the spacesuit, so I'm gonna get Kane (coolest options). Don't really need both of them, but I am curious who else from the crew will get made.

I'm of course 100% getting the big chap :rock

Getting them ALL for sure! LOVE the look of the spacesuits from this film...would be interested in the crew in regular atiire as well! Let's hope that Lambert and Ripley in spacesuit are next...and of course the BIG CHAP! :chew

...And I'm with you Wor-Gar...this announcement is right up there with Indy for me! :rock

Man, Now all we need is the ALIENS queen, the original Big Chap, and Robocain, and HT has ruled my UNIVERSE...not that they don't already...I mean, they just blew me away again with Davy Jones, and now these spacesuits... :monkey5

Kane ordered.

Hot Toys usually lives up to its proto pics, which means I think the head sculpts will be obscure. A shame really, but Hot Toys loves to sham. They could really step up to the plate and be Hot Collectibles rather than Hot Toys, but they'd rather release their crappy version first knowing full well they will release a better version straight after it. Why not do it right first time and be done with it. Why not go all out and be HOT, by action, rather than by name. Yes there is room for improvement and an opening for opportunity from the opposition. Why be the cream and float to the surface of the milk bottle when you could be the bottle cap and untouchable. WHY????

Creech is off his meds again.

The head sculpts will be there - they just haven't been approved yet, so they can't show them. Rather than reneg on their promise of revealing the figures at the end of the month, they reveal them with the "not final" tag.

Have faith in HT - they have faith in you.

I'm really glad that they're releasing Kane with the facehugger head instead of offering a Battle Damaged Kane 30 days after the figure ships.

Back