Hot Toys ALIEN Resurrection Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dassy

Private Member
Reaction score
Posted for Non-Crossing Thread Overlaps .......:rotfl

Discus

From Hot Toys Newsletter

HT Granted License For

Alien
Aliens
Alien 3
Alien Resurrection

Hoping for Ripley Hybrid
Alien Warrior

and Shock Horror THE NEWBORN

and will Take Call at a push!:rotfl

I dont intend on getting any of these figs as I thought the film sucked big blue King Kong size balls...

On the other hand it would be interesting to see a Vreiss fig that attatches onto Christie's back

I'll be getting the alien warrior and the newborn.
Other than that, not interesting figures...
I'm sure they'll make Ripley 8 as well.

More aliens are ALLWAYS god, BUt Ripley 8?! So waitaminite, HOt toys is doing Alien Reseresction toys? Ohhh... soooo happy :) The movie was mediochre, but anything Sigorney Weaver is ALLWAYS good, and the part Human Part Alien Ripley FTW.

I'm more committed to the ALIEN line, but I might be interested in Ripley, Call, the doctor Brad Dourif played and a Warrior. I hated the newborn.

Don't hate me but this was the main alien movie I grew up with , so I tend to like it more than most people. I'm excited about this line. The worst in the series but imho I don't think its a terrible movie.
I am looking forward to a diorama with ripley and the newborn :D.
An alien , ripley , the guy in the chair and the balck guy with those awesome guns. I hope they make them all actually. Maybe we don't like certain characters and even some of you guys will be fans and wont want them but come on , the more the merrier right ?.
I am looking so forward to this !!.

I didn't hate Resurrection, but I didn't think it was great. I'll still take it over the AVP movies any day.

The one thing I did love about it was the production design. It had a great look to it.

I thought resurrection was a decent movie , it was Jean-Pierre Jeunet's first American movie and after watching the other movies he was interested.
I think it was a big step for him to take on an alien movie , they have a very dark era to them and I do think he managed to keep this in the movie.
I loved the battle with ripley and the newborn at the end in the back of the ship.
It was a scary creature , that horrible roar it had with those big freaky fingers.
I wanna watch this again now. I do hope these work out as well as I want them too.
If they bring the guy in the wheel chair and the black guy , it would be great if you could attach the chair to his back as he carries him in some of th best scenes.
I think this movie deserves a second look by some. It gets slated more than avp for some reason and like you said batty it killed avp.
Give it a chance fellas , there were some brilliant scenes.

I actually loved this movie. In my opinion the story was good. I really liked the characters in the movie, nice mix of humor and seriousness. Kept me attached to the screen, etc.

I have seen all the other Alien movies and I don't try to compare how successful and great the first two movies were compared to this one (not saying anyone here does, but from reading online some people seem to base it that way).

I don't collect the Alien figures, but a Johner (Ron Pearlman) figure would be really cool! I loved his character.

i didn't like this movie as much as the first 3, but it is still heaps better than the avp series.

Back