Hot Toys- ALIEN - Nostromo: Dallas full spec and hi res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wookster

Very foolish words man!
Reaction score
These look freakin great to me, be interesting to see if they get the rights to use the actors likeness, but those suits with lights in the helmet and on the back pack have sold me either way...can't wait.

Hot Toys - MMS 63 - ALIEN - The Nostromo Crew Member: Captain Dallas collectible figure

This collectible figure stands approximately 30 cm tall, over 20 points of articulation, featuring
l PVC spacesuit
l Helmet featured with clear and movable shield
l gloved hands
l Back pack
l Shoulder pads
l Breastplate
l Searchlight
l Pistol with sheath
l portable crane
l light up functions: helmet and back pack
l Figure Display Base featuring an Alien egg in 1/6th scale

** Product shown is not final, pending licensor approval

l Simple assembly required

Release date: Q2, 2008
Alien_Nostromo_Dallas_01.jpg

Alien_Nostromo_Dallas_02.jpg

Alien_Nostromo_Dallas_03.jpg

Alien_Nostromo_Dallas_04.jpg

Alien_Nostromo_Dallas_05.jpg

Alien_Nostromo_Dallas_06.jpg

Alien_Nostromo_Dallas_07.jpg

Alien_Nostromo_Dallas_08.jpg

Alien_Nostromo_Dallas_09.jpg

Alien_Nostromo_Dallas_10.jpg

Last edited:
Dude, did we need a whole new thread for this? These were already posted in the Alien thread.

Yep, they look great, and I, unlike some other people, can get over the fact that the suits are made of PVC, not fabric. Here's hoping for accurate likenesses!

Dude, did we need a whole new thread for this? These were already posted in the Alien thread.

Chill out, it's nice to have all the higher res pics consolidated in one thread.

Just figured for those who plan on getting these its nice to have a thread on which the first page has the full spec, without wading through pages of scans and low res files, feel free to move it if you think necessary.

Just figured for those who plan on getting these its nice to have a thread on which the first page has the full spec, without wading through pages of scans and low res files, feel free to move it if you think necessary.
I really like your full spec/graphics threads with new Hot Toys stuff, and would like you to keep posting them. It wastes a lot more bandwidth having to comb through several pages to find quality photos than to have a concise thread up when they become available.

It surprises me that they didn't release this first, wait till it had sold out, and then give us Kane.

Whoa, where did these come from?? I wasn't really aware of these figures, they look absolutely awesome :drool

Thanks for starting a new thread for these. I don't always have time to trawl through every post looking for pictures of new figures. That is why I sometimes miss out on newly released information.

What is the big deal about starting new threads anyways?? The title explained exactly what was in the thread, and pictures were the first post, easy. Got my attention anyways.

If you are worried about bandwidth, maybe this is the wrong forum for you. After all, pictures speak louder than words, and this would be a pretty boring forum without pictures :rolleyes:

Cheers

Frankly, I'll have to wait to see the likeness on the sculpts before committing to these...
Great figures, but pretty much useless if the likeness isn't there.

Frankly, I'll have to wait to see the likeness on the sculpts before committing to these...

Will only be buying Kane (Displayed with Fachugger and lit Helmet) so Likness is not an Issue for me on this one.:chew

Exactly.The sculpts,small and perhaps blurry as they may be,make the figure for me.

The more I think about it, the more I want the crew in their Nostromo uniforms. I need Dallas with flamethrower and earphone/mic for the ventilation shafts sequence!

Wow, the poseabilty possiblities are outstanding and really show off the HT body :lol

The more I think about it, the more I want the crew in their Nostromo uniforms. I need Dallas with flamethrower and earphone/mic for the ventilation shafts sequence!

I guess they figured the spacesuits were the biggest grab to go with first. If they're popular, maybe we'll get reg crew outfits. But ,any people seem turned off by the PVC suits and are awaiting the sculpt reveal to make the final call. As the excitement of this announcement wears off, more people might start second guessing getting these at $125 a pop.

But you got to figure, even though the marines were only $70, you had to upgrade the headsculpt and stuff which added to the final cost. So $125 for a finished figure with an accurate headsculpt (hopefully) would work out to be about the same.

Back