Who has a PF Angel?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've seen him at my local store. He is pretty darn tempting and the only thing that has stopped me is money and display space.

I already have a few more items in the pipe line for this year and while I would really like him, I want Willow and/or Faith more. So basically I'm holding out in the hope that 1 or both of those will get made. At which point I'll have a very serious display space problem, without adding Angel to the mix.

Add to that I'm more going towards a PF 'chick' type of collection. Next to my Buffy, I have Seven of Nine and Leia PF's. So adding a possible Willow/Faith, then maybe a Padme PF and finally if dreams totally come true, a Firefly River and Kaylee PF's.

But don't let my plans stop you, I think its a safe bet that you'll love the Angel PF just as much, especially if you can get your hands on the exclusive with his 'game' face. Pretty sure thats still on wait list at SS and you can likely flex-pay, to spread out the cost over a few months.

I ordered him, but I believe without the game face. I am sad about that but I got him at a very cheap price. VERY cheap.

How does his real face look? Some say he looks too old and such. But in person, does he really look good? Especially compaired to Buffy.

His normal face still looks pretty good, its the ridges on his forehead that are a bit much and do make him a little older (well, for a 250 year old vamp).

Its not like that David doesn't have it normally, especially in his later Angel seasons, its just that the sculpt takes it a bit too far.

But even so, overall it is still a very nice PF and will go perfectly with Buffy.

So at a very very cheap price, with room to display them, its hard to go wrong.

The Angel PF rocks, of course I really love the Vamp Head, but even without it I'm sure you'll love it.
But Spike is one you must obtain asap, its easily the best Buffy PF, and is up there with the rest of SS's efforts.

The Angel PF rocks, of course I really love the Vamp Head, but even without it I'm sure you'll love it.
But Spike is one you must obtain asap, its easily the best Buffy PF, and is up there with the rest of SS's efforts.

Honestly BuffyGirl, skip the Angel PF (lacks in a lot of areas IMO) and just go for the Spike which looks amazing!

I just want the original Buffy PF and the Spike PF AP and signed edition in my collection. :)

I would love to get the spike more than the Angel but I already placed my order and they don't have Spike over there. So Angel will have to do.
I hope one day I can get a Spike, but that time will be far away.

Personally, I think that the Angel Pf with the vamp face is the best Buffy PF that Sideshow has made so far. Now, if we were to compare only regular PF editions (without game faces and book), then I would agree that Spike is best Buffy PF.

Yes, that Angel vamp head REALLY makes that much of a difference... to me. :D

There's no use in getting PF Angel if it's not the exclusive. The human head is not as bad as some say, but the game portrait is far better. I display my Angel with his vamped out head and I usually find myself staring at him for long periods of time. He's wonderful.

Damn you BuffyGirl, you got me thinking about the Angel PF again.
Which then got me looking at local stores, seeing if its still available and what sort of price I could get it at.

I stood firm on price, he can be anything upto $450AUD down here and I sure wasn't going to pay that. Then I got an offer, that I could inspect in person for any breakages, etc at a price I just couldn't say no.
So I have a Angel on order, likely get him next week.

Yes, the normal Angel sculpt is much better looking in person than in photos. However, like others I have the exclusive and I only ever display him with his game face.

Can someone post a photo of their human faced Angel PF? I would like to see a shot of it, not a made up one that sideshow did.

Ohhh Thanks. The human face Angel is actually not that bad at all. The sideshow photos make it look way worse than the members. I am very pleased I ordered him.

Well, I picked up my Angel today. As usual he looks way better then any photo's and depending on the light/angle the forehead wrinkles almost disapear. Either way, I think that the normal head is better then may say it is and the paint apps, etc on mine are better then the one I saw in another store.

The costume is really nice too, the jacket and shirt underneath have a real nice feel to them, the jacket even has side pockets. About the only very minor disapointment, is that you can't un-button the top 2 jacket buttons. It would be nice at times to have the shirt fully showing, but o'well.

Other then that I'm pretty darn happy, he looks great next to Buffy, the only thing that could make it even better would be to add a Willow or Faith PF next to them. I hope even more that they will make either one of them.

So BuffyGirl, again, don't worry, you won't be disapointed. However, you better start seriously saving, PF's are additive (but at least there not bad for your health).

Back