Speeder-bike Cancelations - the time is now

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Did you cancel the PF Speederbike and Scout

• I never pre-ordered it!

Votes: 41 40.2%
  • I did cancel my pre-order.

Votes: 49 48.0%
  • Cancel? - Heck NO - this baby's mine!

Votes: 12 11.8%

• Total voters

Lord Aykroyd

Super Freak
Reaction score
There seems to be a lot of people cancelling the PF Speederbike and Scout. Because the 3-5 days notice is nearly up, my guess is that those who are keeping it have bit the bullet. Im curious though how many freaks had to let this one go -- hence the poll. :monkey1

Keeping it and can't wait to post pics and make all you poor SOB's weep :D

I had to cancel mine. After seeing it at SDCC, I was pretty sure I was going to keep my order. Though I could have shuffled some things around, $$ would have been tight and with the lack of space in my house... I had to let it go. :monkey2

I did some money shuffling today after receiving the surprise e-mail (I was out of town for the weekend and didn't get the news on Friday), but I don't know if the transfer will be posted to my account by the time they attempt the pre-auth. I really needed more than a 3-5 day notice on this one!!

We will see...

I did some money shuffling today after receiving the surprise e-mail (I was out of town for the weekend and didn't get the news on Friday), but I don't know if the transfer will be posted to my account by the time they attempt the pre-auth. I really needed more than a 3-5 day notice on this one!!

We will see...

call them and have them hold off on charging for a few days.

I've got mine coming from a dealer so I'll be a little further out than those getting it direct from SS.

I had to cancel due to a pretty big unexpected expense that just hit me. I had never planned on canceling this and would have not for the expense. I still plan to get one down the road when the pocketbook has recovered.

Personally - it was the, get it into Canada expense that made me drop it. I have hope that I may be able to get it from a dealer here or via Ebay in the future. That should drop shipping costs by about $100 right there. :rolleyes:

Oh hey - and if a mod is reading this I spelt Cancellations wrong :slap

Only one person has voted: Cancel? - Heck NO - this baby's mine! now I am really curious as to how low these will clearance sale down the line.

I ditched it a long time ago. I'd love to get it, but I'll get it off ebay for $500-$600 in a few months. This will be on SS's shelves for a long time me thinks.

I was one that never preordered due to expense (as cool as it is) and space.

Given the high amt of cancellations, I assume this will be their first and last Star Wars PF in this price range

I wanted one, badly, when I first saw it, but my wife put her foot down and said 'No. Too expensive, and too big. We have nowhere to put it) And sadly, she is right.

I had it on order but around January I realized it just wasn't in the cards so I canceled out. I have a feeling though that with all the cancelations bound to occur it'll be around for a while to pick up. Not to mention if I came into that much money I think I might be more tempted to get a 1:1 IM Bust than this sucker....

I went out and bought new shelves to rearrange and make room for this beast. I'll be moving my 1:1 busts on top of a couple detolfs and this will be taking up an entire shelf of my case :google

Talked to my dealer yesterday and he says he expects it in 7-10 days so I'm not that far out after all.

I'm buying it from my local retailer back in Turkey and paying it in 12 installments:) it will probably arrive in 2 months time. so i'm ok for now.

I also cancelled my order [head hangs low] a while back. There were just too many cool things coming out that I sacrificed this item. Although, if I find it at a good price later down the road, I'll buy it.

Back