NEED HELP: Freema Agyeman's tattoo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Customikey

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey Guys! I've tried to google it, but to no avail. I am working on a commission of Martha Jones, and the buyer wants me to paint her tattoo. Can anyone help me with a decent pic or diagram? I confess I don't watch the show, so I don't even know where her tat is supposed to be! Any help would be much appreciated. By me and the buyer!

found this on cool geek.com uk says it is baha in farsi and means free. hope this helps.
saysbahainfarsimeansfree.jpg

Here's the only decent pic I've been able to find so far,

freema.jpg

If I find a better one I'll post it.

Hi! If anyone has a good picture of Freema Agyeman's tattoo please can you send me it plz? Id likr the tattoo myself x :)

Hi Hi! If anyone has a good picture of Freema Agyeman's tattoo please can you send me it plz? Id likr the tattoo myself x :)

Hi! If anyone has a good picture of Freema Agyeman's tattoo please can you send me it plz? Id likr the tattoo myself x :) xx

Hi! If anyone has a good picture of Freema Agyeman's tattoo please can you send me it plz? Id like the tattoo myself x :)

Hi! If anyone has a good picture of Freema Agyeman's tattoo please can you send me it plz? Id likr the tattoo myself x :) x

Hi! If anyone has a good picture of Freema Agyeman's tattoo please can you send me it plz? Id likr the tattoo myself x :) xxx

Hi! If anyone has a good picture of Freema Agyeman's tattoo please can you send me it plz? Id likr the tattoo myself x :)

Hi! If anyone has a good picture of Freema Agyeman's tattoo please can you send me it plz? Id likr the tattoo myself x :) I no i keep sending the same massage over and over again, but i really need the pic xx

Hi! If anyone has a good picture of Freema Agyeman's tattoo please can you send me it plz? Id likr the tattoo myself x :) xxx

:yess:

:hi5:

:lol:lol:lol

Oh and..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back