My 1/6 RAH GI JOE collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW!! That WILD BILL IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The single best GI JOE RAH custom I ever seen. The Duke looks good, but I would roll up the sleeves. Otherwise, those are some great figures.

Those are great, Flint especially (he's my favorite Joe).

I have to admit I don't recognize the red headed/bearded guy or the one with the blue cap/neckerchief.

Those are great, Flint especially (he's my favorite Joe).

I have to admit I don't recognize the red headed/bearded guy or the one with the blue cap/neckerchief.

red hair is OUTBACK.......blue cap guy is TUNNEL RAT.

Those are sweet!!!! Especially that Wild Bill really wow'ed me and that General Hawk as well!

Hopefully Sideshow is following the line along this style you got here!

Very nice job. I'm sure this is what we will see from SS.

Your Duke, General Hawk and Flint are close to perfect.

those are f'n awesome. !!!!!! I bet the one by Sideshow will pretty much look like that....your wild bill and tunnel Rat are f'n bad ass !!!!

those are great..well done! You are making it exciting to see what Sideshow will do on these.they should take lessons

Those are great, I agree if Sideshow can get them close to this I think we'll all be very happy :rock

Dude those are freakin SICK!!!!!

I LOVE Outback and Tunnel Rat:rock :rock :rock, they came out amazing!

This is how Sideshow need to do theirs, with realism and staying true to the original designs!

I cant get over how kick ass Outback is:rock

attachment.php

:rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

Wow, most of them are beyond perfect.
I think the only ones I don't like are Lady Jaye and Baroness. I think the original Hasbro Jane head sculpt would be a better match then Winona. The Baroness only needs armor to be complete.
I'd love to hear a parts break down of these, especially Flint.
And I hope Sideshow is taking notes.

Back