hot toys AVP R comming now

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mr.thrifty

Super Freak
Reaction score
just got charged for the alien warrior from cornerstore.probally shipping today. last week they told me mid/late april but now.....said this one came in with the appleseed saga and they expect wolf and the predalien in a few weeks.c$%# I am soooo broke right now.:monkey2 so much for 2nd quarter shipment.:google

I'm happy they're not shipping all at the same time... almost 500 bucks in one fell swoop on collectibles makes me nervous.

Aw crap. Any word on whether or not CSC is shipping all three AVPR figures at or around the same time? I have the Predalien and Wolf on pre-order there, I dunno if I can pay for both at the same time. I so broke right now...:monkey2

:monkey4 from what I was told the alien warrior is in and shipping. and the wolf and predalien they expect in a few weeks. he said that the hot toys have been pushed forward.I don't know if I should:chew or :monkey2 I was not expecting to get this charge this soon. looks like baloney and white bread for a month.:monkey1

Already prepared for these to hit. I'm getting Wolf and PredAlien but I know there will be a BD Wolf coming soon so I'm getting that as well....a lot of this for Din Din.

cup%20noodles.jpg

Already prepared for these to hit. I'm getting Wolf and PredAlien but I know there will be a BD Wolf coming soon so I'm getting that as well....a lot of this for Din Din.

cup%20noodles.jpg

Wow, and peanuts too! That's a luxury I won't be able to afford after these figures hit. :lol

Woot!!!! I just got my AVP:R Alien. Damn, I love living in NorCal. I get stuff in 2 days from SSC!! Got class tonight, so I will try to get it up by this weekend.

Yeah I'm in Norcal too! 2 days for pretty much anything from SSC and CSC, among others.

I will get up photos this weekend. I don't want to do them right now, as I only got my crap video camera to take pics and I just got home from work and class, so I'm done!

I should be getting a decent Sony this weekend and I will take some good pics after I put him together.

Are people not liking this figure? It's not getting much attention...

It's in stock at CSC and I'm thinking about ordering one, but I'm still on the fence.

Should I pull the trigger? (I've already got the Wolf and PA on pre-order)

Back