The Official SUPER SMASH BROS. BRAWL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bardoon

Super Freak
Reaction score
I figured with about 2 weeks away from the release of one of the GREATEST (and most unique) Fighting Games EVER that it deserved it's own dedicated thread. I hunted down to see if there was another one but I couldn't find it...so here it is now!

Smash Bros. BRAWL will have Online Battles...so share your Wii addresses folks!!!! I'll get mine up here as soon as I can.

Gamestops/EB Games will be having Midnight Releases of this game on March 8th (Game officially released on March 9th)...contact your local stores! I'll be there to pick up my pre-order for sure!!!

super_smash_bros_brawl.jpg

I really can't wait for this. I've loved the first two and can't imagine this being any different. I'll post my Wii address next time I'm on.

The Wii address isn't going to do anything for you other than to allow you to share Mii's, pictures, and wii-mail.

What we're going to need is the friend code that will be generated by the game. We won't know that until we get the game.

We also need someone to manage a list of those codes... HarilessWookie does a good job in the game accounts thread, but I don't know if he would want to be burdened with new codes for every online Wii game.

Once this is all set up, your asses are going to get Pika'd from the Mushroom Kingdom to Hyrule! :devil

pikachuju8.jpg

Is there a Wii-Mic to talk to eachother?

Nope, the only way to communicate is with user-created taunt macros. Meaning, you press "A" and a little word bubble appears above your character saying "you suck" or whatever you have it set to.

It's really stupid and I have no idea why nintendo can't get on the ball with their online games.

Nope, the only way to communicate is with user-created taunt macros. Meaning, you press "A" and a little word bubble appears above your character saying "you suck" or whatever you have it set to.

It's really stupid and I have no idea why nintendo can't get on the ball with their online games.

Honestly, playing games online and not being to talk to someone, it's really not even worth playing. But I do agree that Nintendo needs to get their Wiis into gear and get some online play.

I can't wait for this release. My friends and family used to hold SSB tournaments with GC version and play for hours....once we got the cops called on us for being too loud. :lol Good thing we live in a house now and not in an apartment

I can't wait for this release. My friends and family used to hold SSB tournaments with GC version and play for hours....once we got the cops called on us for being too loud. :lol Good thing we live in a house now and not in an apartment

YEA, nothing like the crazy and wild times playing Super Smash Bros, OH the insanity. :lol:lol:lol

I don't have a problem with the limited online communication options, the fact that online gameplay is available is good enough. Plus, I won't be online often, being a college student, I always have friends around to beat to death and on a daily basis.

Sonic is my most anticipated character.

March 9th can't come soon enough...

It will suck to not be able to talk trash as I whoop everyone's ass with Link though :monkey2

Only two more weeks :banana:banana:banana

:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock Man it sucks not to have money!! i want this so bad!!! but i dont even have a wii!!! But when i get it i will kick ass!!!!!

I thought you had a Wii...it was in one of your videos.

Was that your friend's............or did you sell it? :D :lol

I thought you had a Wii...it was in one of your videos.

Was that your friend's............or did you sell it? :D :lol

That was for my brother & sista! which by the way was messed up and had to be returned! i wish i had one I love Smash!!! and Captain Falcon!!!:monkey2:monkey2

That was for my brother & sista! which by the way was messed up and had to be returned! i wish i had one I love Smash!!! and Captain Falcon!!!:monkey2:monkey2

Have them buy another wii :) Ebay prices have really cooled off, so they should be easier to get?

I hope you were 'covered' on that last wii?

Back