We need more food ! ! !

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

pordey2

Just browsing through my pictures and remembered this one. This is a ginger bread house I made for christmas.

Food is fun ! ! !

golden_ginger_hall.jpg

Yeah, me too. Can't have anything like that w/out it!

Pordey, you're very talented. Are ya gonna make something else this Christmas?

Two years ago (Christmas 2003) I tried to make an Orthanc. Was trying to make the pieces in correct scale to eachother, but it wasn't very successful - hard to make anything that tall and thin in gingerbread... 12 very narrow and long pieces (+ additional smaller pieces) glued together with melted sugar - not a task I want to do again for some years...
Sorry don't have any pictures of it.

Was thinking to
- cover it dark chocolate (messy, but mmmmmmmm good!!)
- bake it relly hard (not very tasty and fragile, but not messy)
:saruman
I baked it hard, almost so hard it became coal. Not only was the pieces long, thin and hard to put together from the beginning, now they where very fragile too...

But what's next? Amon-Hen? Rivendell? Barad-Dur? Minas Tirith? Those who live will see.

Wow Pordey!

:google

Okay now what do I do? retire from the food threads? Or match the challenge?

*cracks knuckles*

:eye

Maybe I'll do a minas tirith cake.

Mmmmm
*drools*

The theme is food. Where you differ is, one has the expertise to make and bake, the other to treat and eat. :lol

Food fight.

Heavely inspired by Nemo, I tried something that he inspired me to do months ago. But since the strawberry-season was very late this year (cold spring) I haven't had time before now:

tuxedo.jpg

It tasted really good too!!!
:banana

oh how the munchy-wolf could huff n puff and de-freakin-vour that thing.
nice

:smokin

You only need two eyeballs to exact a replica of your nemisises emoticon. Kudos to you, the master of the want. Kudos to you the master of the want to devour. I see a remarkable devastation of the laws of the universe. To want and eat a delicacy of mass appropriation.

:drool :drool :drool

I just continue this thread...
Due to lack of internet connection and a lot of work to do, I haven't been around here much lately. Earlier this summer I did make some Wetaberries inspired by the Ug-tater contest last winter and Nemos tuxedos...

shelob_arwen_berries01.jpg

:D

arwen_02.jpg

:arwen

shelob_01.jpg

Bases of plain dark chocolate and strawberries covered with dark, light and white chocolate :p

that's great!!! :mwaha i also thought it looked like they're getting married. :lol great work! :rock

Back