'Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull' Official picture thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

olvidadero

Chipmunk Robot on Ice
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'd like to know how many 'official' pictures have been released of the movie. Also, comic and book covers, posters...

I'll start with some of the first pictures we saw:

indiana.jpg

indiana_jones_4_1_2.jpg

indy43.jpg

alg_indy.jpg

It'd be cool if we made this thread an official place to post new pictures as they appear on the Internet.

Last edited:
Karen Allen seems to have found the secert to looking younger than her years. I re-watched Raiders not long ago and was surprised at just how young she looked. Can't believe she was around 30 back then, she appears to be 10 years younger than that in the movie.

Seeing Marion and Indy bicker again is the thing I'm most excited about in this film. Also Indy encountering snakes again will be fun!

The actor on the left (over Harrison's right shoulder) was on LOST (the one with the eye patch who killed Charlie) but he also appeared with Ford before. He was in AIR FORCE ONE and he was the Russian terrorist that Ford's President character killed while the V.P. (Glenn Close) and others listened in on the cell phone that Ford had in his pocket. The other actor was the Russian message operator from DEADWOOD.

Useless info I know--- but waiting for more pics to surface.:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Karen Allen seems to have found the secert to looking younger than her years. I re-watched Raiders not long ago and was surprised at just how young she looked. Can't believe she was around 30 back then, she appears to be 10 years younger than that in the movie.

Her "secret" is a good plastic surgeon.

The actor on the left (over Harrison's right shoulder) was on LOST (the one with the eye patch who killed Charlie) but he also appeared with Ford before. He was in AIR FORCE ONE and he was the Russian terrorist that Ford's President character killed while the V.P. (Glenn Close) and others listened in on the cell phone that Ford had in his pocket. The other actor was the Russian messenge operator from DEADWOOD.

Upon further review the Russian actor from DEADWOOD is also in AIR FORCE ONE (although he had no scenes with Ford) as he was one of the guards at the prison when General Radek (sp?) was being released towards the end of the movie.

I too find myself really surprised at how good Indy looks, and how little the costume has changed. Oh and i must have Karen Allen's plastic surgeons name, he (or she) does AMAZING work. :chew

I have a really good feeling about this movie. I think it will be one of the best in this series of 4.

I don't know if you guys have seen these promotional pictures before. The new issue of the Spanish magazine 'Cinemanía' was out today and I was pleasantly surprised to see a picture of Shia/Mutt I hadn't seen before on the cover. The inside story features full page pictures like these I'm posting. My scanner is pretty crappy and pictures are kind of blurry and have yellow stains on them, sorry!... If someone has them in better quality please post them.

indy01ssiz3.jpg

indy02ssey7.jpg

indy00jh0.jpg

indy05ssdm0.jpg

The actor on the left (over Harrison's right shoulder) was on LOST (the one with the eye patch who killed Charlie) but he also appeared with Ford before. He was in AIR FORCE ONE and he was the Russian terrorist that Ford's President character killed while the V.P. (Glenn Close) and others listened in on the cell phone that Ford had in his pocket. The other actor was the Russian message operator from DEADWOOD.

If I may add to the useless info, the LOST actor is also Venezuelan and speaks fluent Spanish as well as Russian:D

He was the Spanish terrorist in that movie that terrorists take over a elite school. Can't remember the name.

I gotta say it again, Harrison looks good as Indy in those pics, Older sure, but he still has the look. Probably cuz he buffed up a lot

If I may add to the useless info, the LOST actor is also Venezuelan and speaks fluent Spanish as well as Russian:D

He was the Spanish terrorist in that movie that terrorists take over a elite school. Can't remember the name.

Useless train a running...

toysoldiers1.jpg

:D

Back