My Custom Buffy Sideshow Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

willowswarlok

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hey All
I know i already showed my "Death of Buffy" Statue on here, but i thought i would post some of my older work.
I actually hand sewed the clothes on these ones. Before these figures, i did some sewing, you know, sewing buttons on brothers/sisters shirts, helping with halloween costumes etc, i cant use a machine, so i do it all by hand

Heres the Death of Buffy statue, which had no real clothes so ill get this out of the way first

DSCF1084.jpg

DSCF1152.jpg

Anyways here are some of my older Buffys

Theres 3 were made using a PG Buffy

giftbuffy.jpg

statueref.jpg

statueprog.jpg

buffystat.jpg

statue2.jpg

WTTHBuffy.jpg

Last edited:
These Cordelias were made before Sideshow released their YW Cordy
I made a mould of the Mac Cordy Bust

YWcordy.jpg
YWcordy2.jpg
YWcordy3.jpg

EvilCordy2.jpg

EvilCordy.jpg
EvilCordy3.jpg

And this is my redo on the Awful willow, with custom "Dark Magics" Book :p

DWW.jpg

willow.jpg

DWW2.jpg

Last edited:
Wow man.... Your work as always, is an inspiration. Your ability to make an uncountable number of figures from the same base is pretty stunning. I love your hair sculpts, very well done. :duff

That Death of Buffy statue is quite impressive. I like the Dark Willow too, but she looks a little too happy to be "Dark".

Ah, good for you that you're back, and great for the rest of us, too.

I've seen some of these on the other board a couple years back. I was impressed with them, then, too. The Cordelias came out great. The You're Welcome one's head looks more normal sized and the shirt looks nicer than Sideshow's.

I'm with BuffyGirl, I can't sew 1:1 much less 1:6. Do you use a pattern? I have lots of ideas for heads that are in varying stages of completeness (including a Dark Willow, too), but a lot of my projects are in the I-wish-I-had-the-right-outfit stage to really take off. I guess I could disassemble (don't know what the proper term is) a premade one. Got any tips?

Jeeeeeez. Can I say Jealous? Oh yes, I am not ashamed to admit it. What work you all do. I would love to have half of those figures let alone one. Brilliant.

Ah, good for you that you're back, and great for the rest of us, too.

I've seen some of these on the other board a couple years back. I was impressed with them, then, too. The Cordelias came out great. The You're Welcome one's head looks more normal sized and the shirt looks nicer than Sideshow's.

I'm with BuffyGirl, I can't sew 1:1 much less 1:6. Do you use a pattern? I have lots of ideas for heads that are in varying stages of completeness (including a Dark Willow, too), but a lot of my projects are in the I-wish-I-had-the-right-outfit stage to really take off. I guess I could disassemble (don't know what the proper term is) a premade one. Got any tips?

hey binky
erm, no i dont use a pattern
i just draw around the body and modify the shape for flare bottoms, sleeves etc
Wayne

Yowza!! You're back!! They said it wouldn't happen but here you are!!
Great!! Let me be the first to open up old posts and ask about smiling Angel. Will copies be available? Or of any of your other heads? What if any new stuff are you working on?
Ok, thats enough for now. Glad you came back!!

I am sooo happy you posted all of these over here and all together too!! I have always enjoyed all your Buffy sculpts and especially loved the OMWF set that you did!! Any news on when you'll finish that Zoe?!! Even in it's early stages it was looking amazing!

Huh? I noticed in my last post that it said an image was deleted - I never put an image or picture! What was it because I couldn't see it on my pc.

edited to add that I think it was the Buffy banners that we were all using to show our support - I went into my profile and just deleted it because it is just showing that blank picture now.

They're all great, but that WMWF Buffy is especially good - you captured the hair perfectly.

I've always been a fan of the death of Buffy statue - it's inspired.

Wow, that Death of Buffy statue is amazing! They are all quite good, but that one is awesome!!

Good job!

I have to say, your once more with feeling line is probably the best set of 12 inch buffy figures out there. above and beyond anything Sideshow has done.

Back