The captain is here !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uscmhicks

Super Freak
Reaction score
Finally arrived today after a 2 week wait !.
I'm so happy with this piece , its awesome , I just can't wait for thing to come now to go with him !. :chew
This is the first piece to go in my front room , although the girlfriend will hate it when she gets back and probably force me too move it.
So do I keep her or the captain ?.
I will put pics up of my whole collection one day when I get the time.
The Captain America Premium Format Figure is awesome !!!!
Sorry for the shakey pics , I didn't sleep last night !.
DSC01253.jpg

DSC01252.jpg

DSC01251.jpg

DSC01250.jpg

DSC01249.jpg

DSC01248.jpg

DSC01247.jpg

DSC01246.jpg

DSC01256.jpg

slys face looks hilarious on that last pic , great moment to capture him :lol:lol.
I can't get over this thing , it rocks ! :rock.
God , I wish I was here when the hulk pf was announced , I would of been all over it!!.

You also need to get the Lurtz PF. Believe me when I say it is bad *** :rock

Alas , it will be mine soon:rock.
I need to get a piece for a every movie I love , can't get too any because of the price of these guys. I'm not tight , just not loaded :lol:lol.
I think the lurtz pf is gonna be my lord of the rings piece.
The darth maul pf is my star wars piece , (may have to get a vader for the original series ) and I think I will have to get a Jason and freddy.
I am starting to prefer buying these guys apposed to 1/6 figures because sometimes there going for the same price!.
These are so much better on display and give so much more of an impact (imo).
I'm gonna cut back on the figs. When I finish off the hot toys pieces I want.
Which are 1 rocky and maybe an apollo , first blood rambo and if they make one for the new movie yep , robocop , jack sparrow ( maybe , bd endo , and the enterbay fearless.
I have the thing pf exclusive on order as well as the jurassic park dio and the 12" indy. Its gonna be a lot of cash but hopefully well worth it in the end.
I am swapping bedrooms in here. It seemed as if it was really small when I moved froma giant house to a tiny flat so I have to pick my pieces carefully.
Luckily there is a huge dip in the wall in one room , im gonna build shelves ( very thick ones ) for my statues. And a huge wall next to it is spare for shelves for my 12" customs and offical figures. I seem to be a perfectionist ever since I seen gursons collection ! :lol.
This collecting takes major cash though , I had nothing to eat last week after buying aload of crap :lol.
But I needed a new excuse to see mum !.
Thanks for the kind words man , appreciated.

Best Captain America statue ever, imo :rock :rock

Congrats :chew

I have to agree it's awesome, i have the sideshow exclusive he's still in the box but when i got him out to look at i was stunned at how good he looked, he's a stunner!

Great piece I deffo want one of these, just have to convince girlfriend to display in living room:lol

she made me move it :monkey2:monkey2.
I thought it looked great , apparently she didn't.
It is now in the bedroom with all the rest but it still looks great and the piece is awesome :rock

Very Cool Captain America, I have always liked this one also, Sorry to here your GF made you move it some girls don't like the idea that you have something that you like on display in your front room or as a conservation piece it interferes with there mental picture as to way things are suppose to look. I have been married for 18 years and I let her know in a cool way I live here to and I want to feel that I live here also. This little story is not ment for you to go and start ***** with you GF I just wanted to pass a bit of wisdom on, and to ever else has had this problem. BTW I have six shelves in the front room that have figures and statues on them. Be Cool

Back