Which Armored Figure Next?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Armored Character Do You Want Next?

• Stormtrooper

Votes: 79 54.1%
  • Episode II Clone Trooper (white)

Votes: 13 8.9%
  • Episode II Clone Trooper (specific rank colors)

Votes: 3 2.1%
  • Episode III Clone Trooper (white)

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Episode III 501st Clone Trooper

Votes: 9 6.2%
  • Episode III Shocktrooper

Votes: 8 5.5%
  • Episode III Clone Commander

Votes: 32 21.9%

• Total voters

Rockabilly

Super Freak
Reaction score
After seeing how capable SS is with pulling off the armored figure, and how dedicated they are to doing them (what with the completely new and very specific body and all), who do you want next?

I went with the 501st because I would love to have a couple flanking Vaderkin, IF we had a real Vader I would have probably chosen the Stormies.

Last edited:
I was thinking of only figures that would use the new body. I don't think Vader would be on this body.

Besides it's kind of a given that he would walk away with it.

I would most want a Stormie, but I think it will be a regular AOTC Clone Trooper. And I'd be happy with either. At this point (unless something mind blowing is released) I'll probably just stick with a clean AOTC, ROTS Trooper and a Stormie.

Then of course rounding out the OT with a Snowtrooper and Scout Trooper.

Tie Pilot how lame :lol

Oh wait, I'd like one of those too :monkey5

I'm really trying to set limits about what I will and won't buy for upcoming releases, but things like Obi Wan in Clone Armor just throw all of that out the window?!?

Its gotta be a Clone next. Obviously the Clone Armor is now ready, why switch gears to Stormtrooper development when Clones are now ready to be cracked out. I have no idea what Clone they will go with, but I chose Ep III Commanders because Medicom hasn't done one of them yet and obviously right now Medicom's EP II/III clones are Sideshow's direct competition (not that there really is one now with Sideshow's quality and price).

Oops, I didn't read the post before answering the poll. Yes, I WANT a stormtrooper. But it is in Sideshow's best financial interest to pump out the clones now. So I answered Ep II Clones.

no sandtrooper?........i have 3 different company versions & would like to see a 4th from ssc.

Becuase everything seems to be ready, I'll BET it will be an ATOC clone trooper next, and they are probobly Working on their Stormtrooper as we speak......
Speaking of which, i need to get a Lincolin burrows and Michael Schofield Hot toys heads to use on my stormtroopers :) Be a great place to hide from the cops, and the agency, right?

Serriously though, My favorite is not on the list either. Arc troopers.
Who knows Commander REx might be the next figure, i'd crap myself if he was :)
ARC Troopers FTW

Its gotta be a Clone next. Obviously the Clone Armor is now ready, why switch gears to Stormtrooper development when Clones are now ready to be cracked out. I have no idea what Clone they will go with, but I chose Ep III Commanders because Medicom hasn't done one of them yet and obviously right now Medicom's EP II/III clones are Sideshow's direct competition (not that there really is one now with Sideshow's quality and price).

Although they probably have armor for multiple characters being worked on at the same time. But regardless of which is next, I have a feeling it will be awesome.

Yep - I reckon Episode II clones have to be a big chance given the armour is 90% done.. that said my favourite choice wasn't there - The Republic Commandos. For me they are the AOTC armour equivalent of the Episode III commanders. Either that or ARC Troopers.

Sideshow might release a clone between now and SDCC but if a Vader is announced for us a SDCC then Stormtroopers surely would be announced at the same event, kind of like Jabba and Boushh, Bib, etc... being announced all at once at SDCC.

Sideshow might release a clone between now and SDCC but if a Vader is announced for us a SDCC then Stormtroopers surely would be announced at the same event, kind of like Jabba and Boushh, Bib, etc... being announced all at once at SDCC.

Probably right Amir... how can you not debut an Armored Darth Vader w/o 2 stormies flanking him :rock That's all they'd need to do to rock the party!

sy2120a.jpg

Probably right Amir... how can you not debut an Armored Darth Vader w/o 2 stormies flanking him :rock That's all they'd need to do to rock the party!

sy2120a.jpg

That would be awesome, on the highest point in there glass display case.

I'd go for ep2 clone trooper with rank colour, maybe the white clone will be available at retail and the coloured commander SSC site exclusives.

Back