New but Old

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

makkari1

Super Freak
Reaction score
Where politicians legally steal & waste your money
A formal greeting to everyone, Hello. I've been lurking since 2005 but finally decided to join. Here are a few things about myself:

1.) I collect Bowen, Sideshow and Hard Hero.
2.) I love Marvel comics but I do buy and read DC.
3.) I am very opinionated (Marvel biased, hey what can I say).
4.) My favorite Marvel characters are Thor, The Destroyer, Gladiator (Shi Ar), and the Eternals.
5.) I think Sideshow's comiquettes are the bomb.
6.) I am a native Floridian living in the DC metro area (Yes it's true politicians are theives and steal "your" legally.):emperor
7.) I love a good debate.
8.) I love good food.
9.) I'm married with children (Yes I like Al Bundy who is a role model)
10.) I'm too poor to collect Star Wars stuff so I don't (Just Marvel until I win the Lottery)
11.) I Spend most of my time on Statue Forum but this forum is pretty cool as well so I 'll drop in more often.
12.) I believe in a flat tax system.
13.) My pet peeve is Daylight savings which should be done away with. Humans can't speed the sun up or slow it down.
14.) I think an investment class should be required before kids can graduate.
15.) I think that all political elections should be moved to April 16th the day after income tax day. (then you'll see a real change).
16.) People really need to know what their politicians are doing its "your" money and vote.

6.) I am a native Floridian living in the DC metro area (Yes it's true politicians are theives and steal "your" legally.) :lecture floridian here as well........worked in D.C. for 6 months, im glad im home though.

9.) I'm married with children (Yes I like Al Bundy who is a role model) al bundy rules !!!!

12.) I believe in a flat tax system. :lecture
13.) My pet peeve is Daylight savings which should be done away with. Humans can't speed the sun up or slow it down. :lecture
14.) I think an investment class should be required before kids can graduate. :lecture
15.) I think that all political elections should be moved to April 16th the day after income tax day. (then you'll see a real change). :lecture
16.) People really need to know what their politicians are doing its "your" money and vote. :lecture

welcome to the boards..........jump right in to the sideshow vs. medicom debate, you will have a blast.......:rotfl, :monkey3

Welcome makkari1,maybe SS can start a new line of political figures just for u to destroy.:D Enjoy the site mate :)

Back