I miss Buffy The Vampire Slayer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still gotta say this is right up there with Charmed as the worst show ever.

Still gotta say this is right up there with Charmed as the worst show ever.

I think your in the wrong forum, there Darth. The Death Star is two forums up. I understand the Sith are notorious for having a lousy sense of direction... especially if they are caught without their signature Probe Droids or if they get the lenses of their helmets all fogged up. So... move along, move along... there DL. Try and not get lost again. :monkey3 :monkey3 :monkey3

And, yes I too miss Buffy... but I miss Angel more....

Last edited:
I think your in the wrong forum, there Darth. The Death Star is two forums up. I understand the Sith are notorious for having a lousy sense of direction... especially if they are caught without their signature Probe Droids or if they get the lenses of their helmets all fogged up.

*snort* :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

I think your in the wrong forum, there Darth. The Death Star is two forums up. I understand the Sith are notorious for having a lousy sense of direction... especially if they are caught without their signature Probe Droids or if they get the lenses of their helmets all fogged up. So... move along, move along... there DL. Try and not get lost again. :monkey3 :monkey3 :monkey3

And, yes I too miss Buffy... but I miss Angel more....

I am sorry but that was just to darn funny!!!!:rotfl

Hahahaha great song. I really liked it. "and yes I have the dvds, I guess they'll have to do."

At least we have the comic for now.

Fortunately none of the actor's have such stellar careers that they would pass up a reunion down the road given enough time and drying residuals.

Not counting the reunion they are all having in March in LA. I wish I could go to that.

Not counting the reunion they are all having in March in LA. I wish I could go to that.

I wish I could too! Damn expensive airfare!

My husband and I went out to LA to a fan function when they aired the final episode and it was one of the best times we've ever had traveling.

Good Times!

:dance:dance:dance

i like watching the series in order. just finished season 3 the other day and now im taking a buffy break before i delve into season 4. as for missing the series... i dont because i own 7 seasons and it was a great show that wrapped up nicely and i can watch it whenever i please. its one of the few shows i like that has a high rewatchability factor. dont know why but it does.:dunno

I wish I could too! Damn expensive airfare!

My husband and I went out to LA to a fan function when they aired the final episode and it was one of the best times we've ever had traveling.

Good Times!

:dance:dance:dance

Indeed it was.
I miss LA.

But not the driving.

I love Buffy... I miss looking forward to the new episodes. But yes, as someone pointed out I have Buffy on DVD.. can always go back and watch those.

I would love for a Buffy movie with the tv cast ala X-FILES!

I love Buffy... I miss looking forward to the new episodes. But yes, as someone pointed out I have Buffy on DVD.. can always go back and watch those.

I would love for a Buffy movie with the tv cast ala X-FILES!

Yeah, it's not like anyone other that Alyson Hannigan is really doing anything major at the moment and even she gets hiatuses. And if there is no Willow, there shouldn't be a movie.

I always laugh (or possibly die) a little when I think the show ended because SMG was tired of being Buffy, but pretty much all she's done since is be in C-grade horror films (with the exception of Southland Tales).

Sarah really hasn't found much ground after Buffy. Especially now, there isn't anything that she's done that I love. I hope Possessions is good.

SMG is a great actress, but her agent can't find her good work it seems like.

Only movie I seen her in that I absolutely loved was Cruel Intentions.

OMG I KNOW! such a good movie! I loved her look in The Return, as for the movie.. eh. She was amazing as always, but the story was kinda iffy. I think if she is tired of being Buffy, that's fine. I would be tired of playing the same character for seven years too, but maybe a break is all she needed to get back on the saddle.

My only question, is how could they do a movie? What story could they tell?

Back