Death Note Kira, Ryuk, and L!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just got Ryuk today and boy am I impressed. Even though hes just a VCD he's on point. Down to his own death note and the apple which goes just perfect with Light. Now if we could just get a Rem for Misa it'll be all good.

IMG_3276.jpg

IMG_3277.jpg

gotta admit, L and Kira looks amazing

Does the notebook open up ?

Also, for a VCD on Ryuk, he looks to be in great size comparison.

I ordered it off ebay. Just put 1/6 scale chair in the search and thats the first one that popped up. Cost about $60 with shipping from hong kong. I think it was well worth it. It defintely adds to L's character. Thanks for the comments guys. Ryuk's defintely amazing. I cant stop staring at him and Light together. Im praying for a Rem. Its pretty much the only reason I havent picked up Misa yet.

...and you need now is a bunch of candies in 12" scale :lol

I am still hoping that Near will be made. He was my favorite, although not as smart as L, imo but really cool dude

...and you need now is a bunch of candies in 12" scale :lol

I am still hoping that Near will be made. He was my favorite, although not as smart as L, imo but really cool dude

You aint lying bro! A table with some sweets would rock! I hope they make Near and Mello too. Why not make a Jealous VCD too. I'd buy em all but dont think it would happen. We can dream though cant we?

Man! I have to get that chair!! Of course, I'm still scrambling to find L, Light and Misa RAH's! There was a very rare mixup at SS, and my retailer didn't recieve any of his Death Note RAH's, leaving me with none! :monkey2

Man! I have to get that chair!! Of course, I'm still scrambling to find L, Light and Misa RAH's! There was a very rare mixup at SS, and my retailer didn't recieve any of his Death Note RAH's, leaving me with none! :monkey2

Well I didnt get my Light and L at SS. I was lucky enough to find em at SS prices at Amazingtoyz.com. Looks like they still have a few left.

https://amazingtoyz.com/sideshowDNOTE.html

Good Luck!

The Light and L RAH Death Note figures are being re-released in June by Medicom; I'm not sure if Misa is as well. They are starting to turn up for pre-order already (Hobby Search has already sold out again), so if you are still looking for these, start looking at your favorite retailers now!

I have all 3 Medicom figures, L, Misa, and Light. I hate to part with them but I am after a statue I been looking for. All brand new in box.

Last edited:
Im thinking of selling my misa, I will even throw in the extra school girl outfit I bought for her. pm me if yr interested :p

Back