Looks like Diamond Select Toys has INDY as well...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IrishJedi

Super Freak
Reaction score
Official release

Under a new licensing agreement announced today, Indiana Jones fans and collectors will see several new lines of collectibles in 2008 from Diamond Select Toys. Partnering with Lucas Licensing, a division of Lucasfilm Ltd., DST will design and manufacture large-scale roto figures along with bust banks, figural banks and feature banks, among other categories based on the rich and diverse Indiana Jones franchise!

The Indiana Jones Ultimate Quarter Scale line will include characters from all four feature films. Each figure will include cloth outfits and accessories as well as an authentic sound clip from the massive Indiana Jones franchise. This line of hyper-detailed and super poseable figures will begin this summer with Raiders of the Lost Ark Indiana Jones.

Additionally, DST will expand into new categories including banks based on fan-favorite characters and scenes with a variety of features. New lines of bust-style banks and unarticulated figural banks will begin in 2008, blending detailed action-packed sculpts with traditional bank designs. A companion line of feature banks will include everything from sound and voice effects to coin-activated motion features such as whip attacks and booby-traps from the iconic films!
So, we'll see 1/4 scale "talking" INDY figures as well. But if the Luke and Obi-Wan shown are any indication... :monkey4

Here:

dc2008.jpg

:monkey4 :monkey4 :monkey4

I saw these mentioned before, no interest. As like you said I'm sure they will be the same *cough-cough* quality as the Star Wars ones.

There will be an Indy. It's not ready and there were no photos allowed.

Don't judge by the Jedi Luke, They showed a Darth Maul, old Obi Wan and a Han in Hoth outfit that were beautiful.

Last edited:
I think the clothes, body and hands looked good for Ben, but the sculpt had more of a Hasbro fell than High End. I think if the sculpts were better they'd be pretty nice, still an oddball scale for figures, but at least good looking. But with the the sculpts looking as they do I'm not impressed.

I'm really surprised at how thin LFL is laying the licenses now.....even in Star Wars's hayday they only allowed one company to make one scale of a particular item....now it seems that they are allowing a ton of different companies to make the same thing. :confused:

I don't really see this scale as posable. And the same price as the 1/6th version? I'm wondering who they think they're market is. At that price they'll have to sell twice as many units as SSC does in 1/6.

Back